Even though you don't care...it is still disappointing. If you have this attitude does this mean you still care...a bit?

Putting it in context: So..my BF or GF found another...I don't care but yes...it does upset me just a bit. Amirite paid no attention to my comment...I don't give a damn...yet I am still just a bit disappointed. What does that mean? Or is it just part of being a human?

Sukiesnows avatar Life
8 16

If i say i dont care, i dont.

I know when I utter that phrase. I'm usually past that person.

When people make a big deal about something while claiming "they don't care", I tend to doubt the honesty of their words.

Yes, I'd say so ;)

Usually. Especially if one or another witch buys that cute handbage in the etalage that was on sale , t

For me...It means...I don't care.

If i cared any, I wouldn't say..."I don't care"..

@DandyDon For me...It means...I don't care. If i cared any, I wouldn't say..."I don't care"..

Some people do say I don't care but with some people that can just be a stab at bravado...along with bluster.

It can take a while to stop caring.

@DandyDon Those are the type of things that'll get you a prescription of......whatever that drug is..

A prescription to help you not to care? I don't know about that. No scrip I've heard of will do that.

@Sukiesnow A prescription to help you not to care? I don't know about that. No scrip I've heard of will do that.

A prescription to keep your nerves from exploding out the top of your head...is more of what i was thinking.

Saying one thing in front of people and having sleepless nights with the truth...is anything but healthy..

@Sukiesnow Gabapentin. Who's having sleepless nights?

Never would've guessed it..

Except for an occasional headache or cold.
I don't know about many drugs..