Would you rather read an old vintage book with that “old book” smell or a brand new book that has never been opened?

35% old vintage book with that “old book” smell 24% new book that has never been opened 41% Other
doctorwho1011s avatar Books
12 15

I like both. I sometimes by old books at the thrift store, but I also buy new ones on Amazon.

As long as it is something interesting I don't care.

It doesn't matter to me, when I really want to read a book. I do own quite a few very old books, and they are fragile. I still buy new books when I know I'll want to read them again, and as gifts, and I also love libraries....

I aleays get used books, but it would be nice to buy a new one too expensive now so I read a lot on my kindle

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred new book that has never been opened +3Reply

I love old books, there's so much history with them and in them.

It depends on the book.

Also, I'm usually too caught up with reading to have my nose in a book.

As long as it is a book.

Old/new makes no difference if I find it interesting, I will read it.

They're both awesome. Way too hard to choose

Trishs avatar Trish Other +1Reply

A brand new book that's never been opened. Then I can return it to the store. I hate reading in my free time.