-3

If something bothers you online: READ TWICE! Go to another site and go back and reread, amirite?

This is good advice for anyone online...since communication online can be variable.

Image for post **If something bothers you online: //READ TWICE!//** //Go to another site and go back and reread, amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Books
5 8

Thanks to the Disagreeable Horde I have plenty of votes...

What's so wrong with reading twice...I don't know.

People need a thicker skin and to stop getting so outrageously offended over every little comment they see on the internet. I can't imagine how hellish my life would be if my skin was as thin as some of the people I've seen, I feel sorry for the people who are perpetually offended because their lives must be absolutely miserable, and no one deserves that.

@Thedudeyouhatetomeet People need a thicker skin and to stop getting so outrageously offended over every little comment they see on the...

You've summed up what this place has been like lately.

But still, communication is dicey online at best...it's better to read twice and think as well.

Yes-and think about what you are reading.I am glad to be old enough to join busy but undramatic seniors sites.

I don't get that..i might read it twice..

Go to another site and come back?
Can i just go make toast and butter... then come back?