Sofias avatar Life
4 8

Yep. Pretty much.

I'm admittedly not tuned to most things that are happening in the US. This was nevertheless a very interesting video. The host seems to do a pretty good job summing it all up. I also agree with his comments. This is a great video for everyone to watch. Thanks for sharing. :) (The subtitles were helpful, lol)

BTW, I remember having watched some videos by this guy that you've shared here in the past (I remember liking them all). I should really find some time to watch more.

And yeah, I'm shocked to hear all that. It's very saddening. Yup, some (actually, many) people have really no humanity. And no logic (although many would swear their logic is flawless).

@primeiro I'm admittedly not tuned to most things that are happening in the US. This was nevertheless a very interesting...

I know most because of him and what appears here (Portugal) on the news. His channel is Philip DeFranco if you're interested in looking him up someday. I like him. He's realistic. He knows there's crap and good every side and he points it out.

Closed circles and the denying of everything that doesn't agree with what you are saying will make anyone believe they make perfect sense, when actually they have no lick of sense in their arguments. It's like self-brainwashing. I've seen plenty of that here. It's actually worse seeing it in real life.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply
@Sofia I know most because of him and what appears here (Portugal) on the news. His channel is Philip DeFranco if you're...

I'm not exactly proud to admit that I don't watch news at all. lol

But yeah, he seems like a very realistic commenter. I like him from what I've seen so far.

Unfortunately, this closed circle thing seems to be all too common. I've seen a lot of that here too. It's pretty amazing sometimes, how people don't notice the contradictions in what they are trying to defend about themselves and criticize about others.

On another note, the violence in the protests that were shown in the video makes me think of soccer fans in my country (I'm sure you have this with sports in Portugal too).

The human mind is a dangerous plaything. :P ( http://www.quotes.net/mquote/930384 )

@primeiro I'm not exactly proud to admit that I don't watch news at all. lol But yeah, he seems like a very realistic...

Oh, yeah. Football fans are crazy here. When there is big leagues between the various teams inside Portugal I'm always expecting to see some news on the violence between the fans.

I like that quote :D Simple and so true.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply
@Sofia Oh, yeah. Football fans are crazy here. When there is big leagues between the various teams inside Portugal I'm...

It's pretty amazing, how people get worked up over sports.

I love that quote too. I've never gotten to watch the show it comes from (The Tick), but my dad says this quote sometimes.

"A mente humana Γ© um terreno perigoso." :)

Please Β  login Β  or signup Β  to leave a comment.