Recall a time you got the giggles-or burst into uncontrollable laughter- at a completely inappropriate time.

Image for post Recall a time you got the giggles-or burst into uncontrollable laughter- at a completely inappropriate time.
ThePrinceofWaless avatar People & Celebrities
3 7

It was at a funeral, and I'm not proud of it. I truly was sad, but the speaker was saying things about the dearly departed that simply were not true! I lost it when my husband leaned in and whispered, "Who in the world are they burying?" Trying to cover my laughter was torture.

It was in church and I was 6... Who expects a 6 year-old to sit still in church for 2 hours...anyway...

In 6th grade. The old woman we had for a teacher was writing on the chalkboard and farted.
I couldn't stop laughing. I was told to leave the classroom.

In a restaurant. The seating was close. The people next to us got doused with a mimosa. The waiter and management were fawning all over them. I got a case of the giggles, it was made even worse, when my husband whispered to stop, that the ladies companion was big enough to kick his ass. I lost it when I saw it was a woman he was referring to. I had to leave the table😊

At a town hall meeting, which was also taped and broadcast

A cheapskate we know died. He was already old. At his funeral I asked my dad from what he died. My dad joked : " he forgot to eat " . Knowing that that man was a horrible cheapskate I started laughing in that aula.