+6

I guess you could say I am a responsible person...I hear a lot "You are the one responsible for this"🙄

What can I say...ya I probably am responsible😘

Image for post I guess you could say I am a responsible person...I hear a lot "You are the one responsible for this"🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
10 31

Yeah, I guess I'm very responsible too.
Also, people seem to consider me very insightful, since they are always asking what I'm thinking (as in "What were you thinking?!").

Great! That must mean you are in charge! a smilie

@2630997

I swear i have an alibi hehe smilie

@2631253

Do the 20 voices in my heas count, they are a lovely group of peoplehehe smilie

@2631513

Oh why thank ya

@2640972

It was a nickname given to me when I was 13 by my best friend. He seemed to always be rescuing me from school bullies or some sort of trouble I got myself in to on a weekly basis. So it just kinda stuck. To this day people online and offline still call me lil princess, Princess, Lil, or LP.

@2640985

I didn't go out of my way to get in to fights. They came after me. Often I was just walking home from school and sometimes it happened while I was at school. I was smaller than most kids my age so I was very easy to pick on.

I used to come home with black eyes, bruises, cuts, and scrapes. Then there was the name calling on top of all that. I couldn't really fight back because of being little.

@2640999

Today I am 5'5".

@2641050

I meant when I was younger I was much shorter. I was 5'3 all through high school. I didn't reach 5'5' until I was 19.

@2641059

Well we all talk in our own different ways and I talk no different online than I do offline.

It was about 2 years

@2641063

Correct. I think everyone is different in how they grow and doctors just put out there what the average is. I had a lot of health problems growing up. Some I caused on my own.

@2641067

Not causing my own growth but throwing my whole body out of whack and interfering with it. I suffered from anorexia. It can interfere with your growth.

@2641070

Eating disorders no matter which one can have devastating results. Hopefully you will never have a relapse with yours.