+9

Taking out the trash should be the duty of the one who can't figure out how to stuff any more in the bag when it gets full🙄

They only time my trash seems to go out is at night😘

Image for post Taking out the trash should be the duty of the one who can't figure out how to stuff any more in the bag when it gets full🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
7 17

It's amazing just how much stuff can still be stuffed in the trash, long after it is already full.

Tell that to one of my old roommates. She would put stuff in until it filled, then she would continuing put stuff inside until the trashcan wouldn't close, and she wouldn't take the trash out no matter what. One time it stayed there for three days. She just continued putting stuff inside, then on the floor by the side of the trashcan.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +5Reply

If there is absolutely no more room..

Leave a little milk in the carton and put it back in the fridge..

@2630884

Mighty kind of ya hehe smilie

@2630884

lucky for me i live alone so i take my bags to the dumpster couple times a week empty them there and use the bag again mostly because all i throw away is paper boxes and plastic wrappers from things i purchased . all soft garbage goes into the compost pit or is eaten by the dog.

It should be taken out by whoever sees it is close to full. Lazy people everyone can take it out especially dopey kids who can't be trusted to do much else.

Anonymous