OK Taylor won a dollar. Good work Taylor you proved that man was a nasty groper .

I was not a big fan. Now I have to give her credit. aNIMAL Men need to keep their paws in their pockets at all times because they act worse than an ape. You guys know if you are innocent. The rest need to get a grip DO NOT TOUCH OR GET NEAR A WOMAN GIRL FEMALE WHO HAS NOT INVITED YOU TO DO SO.

Taylor Swift awarded symbolic $1 in groping case against former radio hosthttp://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-august-taylor-swift-groping-case-verdict-1502752176-htmlstory.htmlImage for post OK  Taylor won a dollar. Good work Taylor you proved that man  was  a nasty  groper .
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar People & Celebrities
4 19

People should never touch other people, especially in a lewd way, without consent.
This also goes for all the women who've groped me in the bar without my permission and feel entitled to do so.

@2630361

No Not you I meant the guy who said the jury got it wrong. I am watching pbs first peoples much in this program about neanderthals . I love this show. hehe smilie

I think she's a stalker.

I don't have the slightest idea of what you are talking about..

@2630311

It's probably for the best smile smilie

@DandyDon It's probably for the best

It's actually not a silly hollywood attempt at fame as you normally expect.

A guy (radio host if I remember correctly) groped her some years back, her mother and someone else that works for Taylor spoke with his "bosses". He was fired but they said it's not because of Taylor. More recently, he sued her because of being fired, saying she ruined his reputation, wanting money if I remember correctly. She counter-sued for one dollar to show to victims of sexual harassment that they can step forward, that it's not rigged against them. She won.

@Sofia It's actually not a silly hollywood attempt at fame as you normally expect. A guy (radio host if I remember...

Ther There you got it right. All the men just don't pay attention.. Well they didn't when this was posted, but things are changing of late -- all the nasty guys are getting fired HAHAHAHAHAHA

@DandyDon Ok thanks. I don't follow celebrities. I had no idea what it was..

Lol, okay xD I don't follow either. One of the guys I see news from commented on it - he's interested in the legal cases and all that.

It gives me a little bit of joy when the victim wins.