What is the prettiest language?

doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
8 34
The people are still deciding if doctorwho1011 is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Sign language..

@DandyDon Sign language..

I thought about liking this reply... I basically agree with you, Deeds. Just remember and understand, that there is no universal sign language. It might be hard for us with some sort of hearing to grasp.

I have three favorites: Italian, French, and Irish Gaelic

Spanish, Portuguese (from Brazil), Italian, French, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, Swedish, Afrikaans, Hindi, English, Gaelic... these are the ones that first came to my mind, but I'm sure the list would be bigger if you gave me a list of all languages in the world.

PS - I like hearing people talking it, but it doesn't mean I understand them all.

@Sofia Spanish, Portuguese (from Brazil), Italian, French, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, Swedish, Afrikaans, Hindi, English...

Why would anyone love Swedish? It's a horrible language. It's the accent that might make it sound like a proper one, but since it's the second official language of Finland, I pretty much hate it.

Now, our own language however is extremely powerful, beautiful, useful, informative and filled with accurate description of what it means to be a loon.

Vittuako minä tässä tämän enempää selitän, kyllä sinä varmasti tästä saat jonkinlaisen käsityksen, mikä on suomessa ideana.

@Sofia I can't read that xD

Well, a fast translation goes... "What the hell am I explaining here, I bet you can get some idea, of what Finnish is about."

@2630413

Biased how?

I actually agree with Romanian. It's a pretty language. Bulgarian isn't bad either.

English!!!

@Skr3wBall English!!!

Johnny English?! He isn't a real person, you know. The big boys told me.

The one you understand.

Anonymous