America weeps tonight. We have a president who is siding with the KKK, the neo Nazis, the jew haters, the white nationalists, he made it quite clear today at his so-called press conference. Not once did he mention the young lady that was killed by a neo-Nazi, home grown terrorist, instead he dissed those who were protesting against those haters who came prepared to fight. SHAME ON YOU DONALD TRUMP, you are not my president.

Shame on anyone who still supports Trump.... you voted for him, this is what you got, an incompetent hateful, ignorant person who is ruining our country. I hope you sleep well.

We should all be down on our knees tonight praying that Trump will soon be out of office.

Former KKK leader David Duke thanks Trump for 'condemning leftist terrorists' | The IndependentWhile much of the Internet reacted with revulsion to Donald Trump's latest equivocation of the violence in Charlottesville, white supremacist leader David Duke praised the president for his "honesty and courage". After Mr Trump said there was "blame on both sides" for a car plowing into counterprotestors outside a white supremacist rally, returning to an earlier stance that spurred widespread criticism, Mr Duke lauded Mr Trump in a tweet for rejecting "leftist terrorists."  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/former-kkk-leader-david-duke-thanks-donald-trump-leftist-terrorists-charlottesville-violence-latest-a7895451.htmlImage for post America weeps tonight.   We have a president who is siding with the KKK, the neo Nazis, the jew haters, the white nationalists, he made it quite clear today at his so-called press conference.   Not once did he mention the young lady that was killed by a neo-Nazi, home grown terrorist, instead he dissed those who were protesting against those haters who came prepared to fight.   SHAME ON YOU DONALD TRUMP, you are not my president.
StarzAboves avatar Politics
12 20

Seriously fucked-up situation - and so it starts

@VicZinc Seriously fucked-up situation - and so it starts

I agree....also, where are all the Republicans in Congress, why are they staying quiet?

Former KKK leader David Duke thanks Trump for 'condemning leftist terrorists'

http://www.independent.co.uk/ne...-a7895451.html

The majority of Americans did not vote for Trump.Its up to those who didn't to stand up to these idiots.How I have no idea how.On another site someone has asked if America would descend into Civil War.I predicted it would If Trump became President.i hope I was wrong.

@ThePrinceofWales The majority of Americans did not vote for Trump.Its up to those who didn't to stand up to these idiots.How I have...

I hope your prediction doesn't come true. But unless Congress does something to stop this maniac, there will be more blood in the streets.

When Trump was elected I predicted that he wouldn't last one year, let's hope my prediction comes true.

If I say my actual thoughts on this, I'll get my comment removed.

@Sofia If I say my actual thoughts on this, I'll get my comment removed.

Please tell us. This is an opinion site, and I doubt Ser will take your comments down. We all need to take a stand against this racist bigot and now defender of the KKK, and the Nazis.

@StarzAbove Please tell us. This is an opinion site, and I doubt Ser will take your comments down. We all need to take a...

I can tone it down, I guess:

He had one job. Go up there and say straight away: The White House does not support the KKK, Neo-Nazism or White Supremacy. Nor do we support the violence that was showed between the protesters and the anti-protesters. (then say something how the country has to be united, that you are a country of diversity and freedom, and all that nice blah blah blah).

But he found out a way to make it an issue about how the left is violent, how they are to blame, while pretty much excusing that the far-right acted like that just because of the left - but saying now and then both sides did bad, but only focusing on the far-right nutjobs when someone calls him out on it. Yay for showing a middle finger to the idea of an united country, for dividing it even more with the parties-BS, and for being a complete wimp that can't properly stand up against the shit that exist on his party. Some other Republicans spoke against it with no issue - if he doesn't do it without someone having to say "Why aren't you saying this?", it's because he doesn't want to. He's either a wimp or he doesn't really disagree with their idea of "Great America". I think it's the wimp.

Not that it matters, though. I'm not American and I don't vote there, so yeah, just my opinion.

• If I got any of what happened wrong, feel free to correct me.
@Sofia I can tone it down, I guess: He had one job. Go up there and say straight away: The White House does not support...

You nailed it 100%, and thank you very much. A president should be bringing us together instead by his bigotry, he is dividing us more each day.

He proved yesterday that he is a racist and a bigot. Evidently he's forgotten what World War II was all about. He's forgotten how the Nazis killed millions of Jews....many people lost their lives because of Hitler and the Nazis and there stands our president defending them.

Pathetic.

Good post. I'm feeling it.

@Sukiesnow Good post. I'm feeling it.

Thanks Sukie, it's a sad day for all of us.

So many people saw the train coming. Knew the payload.
No one is surprised. That is a scary thing.

I dont know whats going on but it cant be that bad, sounds like an overreaction, sure hes a weird choice for president but not like he has all the power, we're all just puppets, i think he's just a face. Distracting the country with the clinton/trump war

@Sunny_the_skeptic I dont know whats going on but it cant be that bad, sounds like an overreaction, sure hes a weird choice for...

It's very bad, and it will only get worse if Trump remains in office. He showed his true colors yesterday, and they are not red, white and blue.

@StarzAbove It's very bad, and it will only get worse if Trump remains in office. He showed his true colors yesterday, and...

Im not at home and my net on the phone sucks, otherwise id check on what trump did again so unless you tell me i will be in the dark, our news dont talk about the us a lot, we're quite far from you

@Sunny_the_skeptic Im not at home and my net on the phone sucks, otherwise id check on what trump did again so unless you tell me i...

The first part of the speech was what should have been his speech, then walk away....but he couldn't do that, he had to start defending the Nazis, KKK, etc.

Many CEOs of large companies are dropping out of his programs, and many top military brass are giving their opinions about what Trump has done, and its not favorable to Trump. He's gonna be tweeting those tiny fingers to the bone before long. It seems that everyone is against what he has done....that should tell him something....but he's too ignorant to realize the importance of what has happened.