damirawrz98s avatar Religion
5 21

I never do...I check the mail.

@2631044

True...i have been known to forget about it smile smilie

@2631099

Yea and it'll probably just be junk mail anyway..

Like the brochures i get almost everyday, from the same company... for cruises..

I don't have the slightest intentions of taking a cruise..

They must waste millions, sending that crap to people just to be thrown away without even looking at it.

I believe - this might, ironically, make me to look stupid.... There are bigger forces in the Multiverse and in this particular one of the Universes, certain events are correlating with certain events in the sky. I have to emphasize, that I do not believe in silly horoscopes that detail every day, that would be completely silly. However, there is certain science behind the calculation of a person's place in this world and that also combines other weird techniques, that aren't generally accepted - such as numerology, which is usually seen as pseudoscience. However, combining some of these completely silly things together, some strange this start to occur.

I know the exact position of my birth, not by a millimeter, but still in certain detail. I know it happened in 14:19 (2.19 pm). I know the date. Now, every single one of the daily horoscopes I glance at the papers or online are purely made-up crap. But I can tell you, honestly, that some weird crap is going on with the way, at least this one, Universe works. A lot of the stuff happens for a reason. Yes, we have free will and can do stupid stuff on our own, but there are certain rules, that we simply can't break. I can be a dick in this site, if I so choose, but that's not part of the bigger picture. But something really weird is going on and even though I have been in contact of other races, even the elder races are scratching their brain buttocks, wondering what the fuck is going on... It seems, that a lot of the stuff is meant to remain a mystery for anyone with a soul matrix.

@damirawrz98 So in short you believe in the butterfly effect?

Not in that particular use of the term, no.

It's more like a force that drives you, but the effect as such is never global. You still have your own individuality and you can still have your own choices, even if your horoscope says "you are about to jump in a lake". But the probability of such an occurrence is higher in other days and lower in others. There is something weird in this particular Universe, that drives beings into certain positions and they - let me be very clear about this thing - still have free will. Nothing is predetermined, we all live in a time stream that is both global and unique to us.

@ZonkeyBalls Not in that particular use of the term, no. It's more like a force that drives you, but the effect as such is...

I've noticed that what they said about full moons are true. It makes us more emotional...I read to never make decisions on a full moon. I wish I had known before. sad smilie

@damirawrz98 I've noticed that what they said about full moons are true. It makes us more emotional...I read to never make...

I don't actually believe that to be an actual case to argue for. There are things called biorhythms, that can be - to a certain degree - be affected by the Moon, but that is not exactly the same thing as what this question was about.

EDIT: This is a Universal thing, that's going on, causing causality in unexpected ways. I don't think that the other races are exactly that much affected by our Moon, which is our Moon. Then again, our Moon is an artificial structure to begin with, so...

@Thinkerbell Our Moon is an artificial structure? How so? Who constructed it?

Who the hell knows, right now I'm pissed at my mother - the universal reason to stop speculating on old grudges like "Did you build the Moon, mom? Did you?!!"

I think somebody just loved cheese too much.

Not daily. Anyone who checks their horoscope daily...is doing it just for fun...and are disbelievers. I don't have time for them.

I follow people like Jonathan Cainer...and sometimes read his monthly...or get my chart done.

People who don't have an understanding of astrology are not intuitive.

Yes I do & I don't just do it for fun either.

Many years ago, I read mine and it gave me a warning...of course I ignored it and I got shocked by electrical things the entire day...after that I have read them faithfully

@Lil_Princess Yes I do & I don't just do it for fun either. Many years ago, I read mine and it gave me a warning...of course I...

Oh my! o_o smilie I'm sorry to hear that. My monthly for June turned out to be scary accurate. Makes me wish I would have read it sooner to prevent the mess that happened...cry smilie

Never (unless on a particular day I am looking for another source for a good laugh). It's just a bunch of silly hogwash that was invented back when people didn't know enough about the universe. Many mythologies like astrology existed then to attempt to explain things before science developed the actual explanations.

Never have

Anonymous