+11

Walking and texting: who could be so dumb? Turn the gd thing off and give yourself a break... Amirite?

Image for post **Walking and texting: who could be so dumb?** //Turn the gd thing off and give yourself a break...// Amirite?
Sukiesnows avatar Life
6 8
The voters have decided that Sukiesnow is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I cant walk and text, i wouldnt know where im going or whats in front of me

@Sunny_the_skeptic I cant walk and text, i wouldnt know where im going or whats in front of me

I don't know how people can...but apparently they are doing it crossing at intersections and it is causing accidents.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Sunny_the_skeptic Some are even driving

I even find it difficult to drive while people are in the car talking to me...especially in busy traffic.

@Sukiesnow I even find it difficult to drive while people are in the car talking to me...especially in busy traffic.

True, but we have to learn to focus despite audio distractions, my grandpa taught me how to drive and he's a tough teacher

Gene pool cleansing...

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -1Reply
@DandyDon Gene pool cleansing...

Driving and texting, walking and texting...people don't seem to realize they are all hazardous to everyone's health.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Sukiesnow Driving and texting, walking and texting...people don't seem to realize they are all hazardous to everyone's health.

They don't care.
To them it's more important to post online that they just scratched their ass..

This is why cars are becoming self driven.
Mass stupidity like that doesn't have a quick cure..

Same as leaving babies in a hot car...
I can't accept excuses for that...it's a baby, not an umbrella..

Pay attention to what the hell you're doing..