Please name an addiction. Cell phones - for one...

Image for post **Please name an addiction.** //Cell phones - for one...//
Sukiesnows avatar Music
6 31

Walking and texting. According to recent statistics in my locality, there has been a sharp rise in pedestrians being hit by cars while crossing the street who reported that they were on their phones at the time. People need to put spatial awareness ahead of messaging.

@OzSurfer Walking and texting. According to recent statistics in my locality, there has been a sharp rise in pedestrians...

Thank you... I also mentioned that on my other post... Both driving and texting plus walking and texting...are and can be disastrous.

Sometimes I wish there were thieves who came running along and just grabbed cell phones out of people's hands...they'd make a killing....

@Sukiesnow Thank you... I also mentioned that on my other post... Both driving and texting plus walking and texting...are and...

I was walking and texting along a remote dirt track recently and I stopped for a moment and realised I was standing on a huge ants nest eek smilie so even in the forest it can be hazardous hehe smilie

@Sukiesnow Can you imagine walking into a wasp's nest?

Yeah! well actually during summer we have spiders called Orb's which create huge webs across the walking tracks and if you're not watching you can walk face first right through one and have this huge spider on your face. They're not deadly but can cause a nasty bite. I think they can kill because they nearly scared me to death hehe smilie

This is what they can look like when they're big...

@Sukiesnow Wow! What a magnificent web! I had to look at it twice...

Yeah they can be pretty amazing, and the spiders usually sit in the middle of them. You just don't want to accidentally walk through the middle of one. Oh and their web is really strong

Video games.

@2631079

Glad to represent the ladies. My Goddaughter drives me crazy with video games .... seems like she hardly ever looks up anymore. d smilie

Internet word games-so if you are on words with friends, GrabbyWord,ruzzle or word chums you may play me.

Living off of others.

Gambling

@BlindMist Learning

Some people are addicted to going to school for most of their life. It's all they know...

@Sukiesnow Some people are addicted to going to school for most of their life. It's all they know...

I guess that's true.

But there are many avenues of learning besides school. We learn with each new experience. We learn from failure. We can learn just by Googling a question we don't know the answer to.

Food, internet, video games, sex, shopping,

To the 12 yo boy the figit spinner is crack