+4

Impeach him. That's what they would have said.

Image for post Impeach him. That's what they would have said.
Mcflys avatar Politics
2 16

They would have destroyed the man, and yet Trump gets a pass on all his bad behavior.

@StarzAbove They would have destroyed the man, and yet Trump gets a pass on all his bad behavior.

because sexual poses with your daughter is normal to them apparently but lesbians kissing? BAD JUJU!!!!!

I have no ax to grind, but I must say, those pictures ARE disturbing. The question is moot, though, because Obama DIDN'T do it. That says something. smile smilie

Some would have wanted a lynching.

Obama would never have gone there.

Probably nothing because those on the right aren't the ones with sick minds that try to equate a father love for his daughter as perversion. I almost pity those who see pictures like these and only have sick thoughts.

This is soooo creeptastic. Anyone attracted to their daughter is a sick pervert

@StarzAbove He's a sick pervert.

Thats what happens when the creepy old man inherits money. Have enough moolah and you can get away with anything. Just Ask OJ and Bill Cosby.

@2631763

Not with their parents

funny, i don't see you democrats going after Hilary for supporting an ACTUAL pedophile in court in the 80's