I used a few herbal over the counter supplements that are supposed to help with the health of your skin, nails and hair. Sick like a dog from it after not even a few weeks. I'm watching out with over the counter supplements from now on. It's not regulated. Who knows what they put in it.

ThisLadyIsDangerouss avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
1 4

You have to know your herbal supplements...just like it helps to learn about other medication...

It's tough being sick, but it would be interesting to note which of the ingredients you are obviously allergic to. Return the bottle to the store.

You do need to be careful where you buy herbal stuff from-I have been taking aloe Vera for the digestion for twenty years now.Always bought from a reputable British company.Do your research and check for possible reactions with prescription meds.An enlightened doctor could be helpful.They do exist.