I need a vacation but my money is up. I so badly need a sugardaddy. I wouldn't mind going on vacation with a grandpa as long as he pays and is sweet. Ugh, I'm too lazy to work for my own money :-( Everybody needs at least 1 week somewhere on a tropical destination before uni / college / work restarts, every year :/

Image for post I need a vacation but my money is up. I so badly need a sugardaddy.   I wouldn't mind going on vacation with a grandpa as long as he pays and is sweet.   Ugh, I'm too lazy to work for my own money :-(   Everybody needs at least 1 week somewhere on a tropical destination before uni /  college / work restarts, every year :/
ThisLadyIsDangerouss avatar Animals & Nature
2 10

Doesn't sound like much upside for the sweet grandpa. I'm all for vacationing on a tropical island, but if you're too lazy to work for your money I doubt you would appreciate the trip adequately. :)

So how dangerous are you really, should I be sleeping with one eye open?

@AliceD So how dangerous are you really, should I be sleeping with one eye open?

Why :p ? Are you going to take me on a vacation :p ? Rather send me a hot man, women are not my cup of tea, it's for men that I'm a femme fatale. I'm not fatale for women xD

This lady is lazy. 乂^◡^乂