+12

A day on Venus lasts 2800 hours which is closely the equivalent to our Monday🙄

Monday lasts longer than my money😘

Image for post A day on Venus lasts 2800 hours which is closely the equivalent to our Monday🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
8 29

Actually it's more like 5832 hous for Venus, but who's counting? It's still a long ass day!!! Ha!

@Lil_Princess Way to long of a day

Don't get wrong here. I love you to the bits, you are the coolest gal since Bub had a sex-change operation, but still... It's "too" and not "to", that slightly gets irritating my monkey brain, when you always end up a bit short.

What Monday? I always skip that one over, since I'm not interested in being the first.

No wonder our Mondays feel so long.

or any day when I work

Yeah, some days just never seem to end.

Be positive, think of the summer vacation

Give or take lunch..

@DandyDon Give or take lunch..

Ha! At that rate, lunch break would be 243 hours long. Might even squeeze in a nap!! maniac smilie

@Will_Janitor Ha! At that rate, lunch break would be 243 hours long. Might even squeeze in a nap!!

Yea but 243 hours when it's your lunch break and maybe catching a nap...seems like it goes by in about 20 minutes maniac smilie