Fox News speaks out against Trump. He is losing his soft spot with Fox News....I'm sure he's getting very nervous now. Tick, tock.

Many, many people are stating their true feelings now about Trump. He is a liar, a con man, cheater, sexist, racist, bigot and now is siding with the KKK, the Nazis, etc. Even ex presidents Bush are speaking out against him. Tick, tock.

Shepard Smith Just Wrecked Trump's "Disgraceful" Message In An Magnificent BreakdownTIME TO SUBSCRIBE ---- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBDYfMV8ckXEUA5F_kixNQ?sub_confirmation Al Franken's Best Selling Book "Giant Of The Senate" â–º http:...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq0gjK7mWAg
StarzAboves avatar Politics
5 44
@2632291

Yes.... I'm sure Trump isn't too happy about that either. When corporate America is leaving his side, before long Trump will only have his Tweeter account to whine into.

@2632359

I laughed too, it was just typical of Trump.....trying to make others think he did it, when in fact at least 8 resigned before he did away with the councils. The man lies every time he opens his stupid mouth.

He is scheduled to go to Phoenix next week, and the head honchos are wanting him to stay away, because they don't want to hear more about the election. lol

@2632367

Good question. Trump is still in campaign mode....he doesn't know how to do anything else, so he keeps talking about his win. Someone needs to tell him, it's time for him to start acting presidential, instead of some 13 year old bully with a tweet account.

@2632387

And he's a know it all, he won't listen to anyone, won't even listen to the intelligence he receives each day....says they are boring. Pretty scary isn't it, when he has the nuclear codes.

@2632407

We can only hope that he doesn't fire them too....

Have you heard anything on the news today about Bannon being fired?

@2632418

Same with me, I had the news on this morning but not since then. But when I was searching on UTube for music I saw a comment that said he was fired.

I doubt he fires Bannon, I think he's afraid that Bannon would reveal all his crimes. lol

@2632454

I'm sure he was sworn to secrecy, but Breitbart News wasn't. lol lol I hope he spills his guts to the world and soon.

@2632473

??? The judicial bar or the corner bar? lol

@2632477

hahaha, I can't get past his uncombed hair. No wonder he and Trump are friends, they share the same barber.

@2632482

hahahaha OMG, that's so funny. The new clothes didn't help much. lol He should have Ivanka dress him. lol

@2632500

....and a shave. Both need to stop eating fast foods, Trump is gonna have a heart attack....notice how red his face gets when he gets mad? lol

@2632508

lol I was thinking the same thing.... and add a pecan pie....that should do it.

@2632425

Wow, then it's true. lol lol One loser gone, now I hope the Big Kahuna gets his butt impeached.

@2632441

hahahah He's using Trump's line now. lol

Oh high and mighty have fallen

@2632439

Running OK, are you kidding, we're having race wars as we speak. Governors don't want him showing up in their state for fear of an uprising. Senators/Representatives are afraid to hold Town Hall meetings because of the questions that will be asked about Trump that they can't defend. Trump has done nothing for America except make us the laughing stock of the world.

@2632489

The economy was doing great when Obama left office, but Trump is now taking credit for it....like he always does. And pats himself on the back. He doesn't care about the debt or he wouldn't want to be spending billions on an unneeded wall. Wants to cut Medicaid and doesn't care how many elderly people will be thrown out in the street. The man just doesn't care about anything except himself.

@2632509

You're kidding, when Bush left office our economy was on the brink of collapse. When Clinton left office we had no debt, and Bush destroyed everything.

Obama brought us out of a depression, and if he hadn't saved the auto industry, there would be no United States.

@2632537

Believe whatever you want, makes no difference to me, you don't have to live with all the mistakes he makes, I do....

Have a nice day....

@2632563

Then you should be just as worried about Trump as we are here in America. He is unstable and he has the nuclear codes, which he could blow up the entire world. That's why people here are concerned about North Korea....if he starts something with them, then South Korea, Japan, Guam will be blown to bits. We're just hoping the generals can calm him down.

Don't get me wrong, if that nutcase in Korea starts something then we will have to respond.... I'm just praying things will cool down, all the nasty barbs between the two will amount to nothing.