StarzAboves avatar Music
7 15

Love this song.... loving music comes easy for me.

Doing nothing is easy for me.

@StarzAbove Hahahaha

Watching TV also comes easy for me... I don't listen to music much...do you?

@Sukiesnow Watching TV also comes easy for me... I don't listen to music much...do you?

Yep, very easy. Napping comes easy for me too. The only time I listen to music is when I'm in the car or sometimes here.

Watching birds is easy for me. It makes me feel easy, too.

@Carla It is:)

We see a lot of red birds around here, and of course, robins.... today I saw a hummingbird hit my kitchen window.

@StarzAbove We see a lot of red birds around here, and of course, robins.... today I saw a hummingbird hit my kitchen window.

Oooo.
Did you check on it?
Redbirds?..... Cardinals? Tanigers?

I have 3 large feeders. Have to fill them every other day. Mostly bluejay, titmouse, chickadee, gold and purple finches, and 3 species of woodpecker. I get a cardinal now and again, when the bluejays arent around. I really enjoy them.

@Carla Oooo. Did you check on it? Redbirds?..... Cardinals? Tanigers? I have 3 large feeders. Have to fill them every...

He flew away, so he wasn't hurt.

We used to have a large bird feeder in the back yard, but gave it away. There were all kinds of birds feeding there, now we see them in our fountain in the front of the house.

Listening to music and watching the lake or campfire. I go into the easy zone. Image in content

Reading comes easy for me too.