doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
8 31

Being a human springs to my mind.

Dishonesty

Dishonesty.

There are several.

@2632695

Boastfulness. I have a hard time dealing with braggarts.

Lying to me.

@2632792

I try to be really careful for that, being a hypocrite lying to yourself, lying to others unacceptable. If I like you I will tell you that I like you, if I hate you I'l go to your face and tell you, if I tell something to others then I can tell it to them as well.

@2632809

We try to be, the worst thing to do to put standards to others but break them yourself

@2632814

Oh hell no, none of us are, that's why we can set standards for ourselves, in order to keep us clean and at least try to do something good for once.

Being a dick-head. 乂^◡^乂

Demeaning or belittling someone else.
There's a group that meets up on Fridays and there is a guy who revels in hurting others. Some find this funny but we'd rather stay home than be a part of that kind of behavior.

@ozzyboy Demeaning or belittling someone else. There's a group that meets up on Fridays and there is a guy who revels in...

Those who do not trust feel they can't be betrayed.They fear love so they egg you to hate. Lonely inside their fear keeps them away. They run from pain and yet it remains.

Extreme black and white thinking and box thinking

Dishonesty aka lie-ability.

Shiftiness

Nothing no one is beyond redemption. Those flaws are a result of suffering when people harm others it is because they need help.

Anonymous