-3

You adhere to the theory that everyone is just a little bisexual.

Image for post **You adhere to the theory that everyone is just a little bisexual.**
Sukiesnows avatar People & Celebrities
7 34

Nope, never has it even slipped my mind, I think if people are bisexual they would realize it eventually.

Nope, not at all. While I don't have problems at all with a person who claims to be gay, I do question those who say everyone has bisexual tendencies. It's almost as if they are trying to justify their own choices by saying everyone has those desires.
Would that be the same as claiming a person who is, and always has been, gay, must have desires for the opposite sex as well?

@2632864

Honesty.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply

The thing is Im bi so i have no way of knowing if everyone is bi and just not admitting it or not aware of it so I can't tell

@2634254

Me too!

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@2634254

You've been heterosexually programmed babe.

@2634468

That's for me to know and you to find out...

Marky.

@2632740

I tried very hard to enjoy men in the physical sense. Just couldnt make it work for me.
I wasnt repelled, just didnt do it for me.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@2632842

I'm usually attracted to guys who are not all beardy and hairy which seems to be at odds with current trends...bummer

@2632832

I feel like a lot of your argument has been far more focused on anecdote and personal opinion than actual objective facts or statistics. The entirety is based on a hasty generalization supported by guesses firmly set in intuition instead of what could actually be considered evidence.

Mimeosomes avatar Mimeosome Disagree +1Reply
@2632832

Hot guys are always groping eachother lifting their shirts to pretend to scratch an itch pulling at eachothers bodies, its so obvious

People believe what they want to believe. If I commented on a good looking guy who had a good body from working out, the last thing my wife would think, would be that I must be bi. LOL
The same if she commented on a woman being attractive.

Nope sure don't....I couldn't get any straighter if I tried.

I know what I like and don't like.

🦋