Favorite word in a language other than English?

doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
6 19
@Sunny_the_skeptic Blitzrieg

That would be "Blitzkrieg" == "Lightning war". The term the Germans used, when they decided to have beach holidays all over the Europe.

@ZonkeyBalls That would be "Blitzkrieg" == "Lightning war". The term the Germans used, when they decided to have beach holidays...

There was a German guy in Far Cry 3 that would say he wants to use stealth then just yell Blitzkrieg and blow stuff up. It just made me laugh so much. Kinda like the Leeroy Jenkins from wow

@ZonkeyBalls Leeroy Jenkins is the worst. Nobody still seems to know, if it was faked or not.

It's something I accidentally did a few times. I went to take a leak while the raid was waiting for me and I thought they rushed the boss and I'm charging in with my paladin thinking they started already.

@Sunny_the_skeptic It's something I accidentally did a few times. I went to take a leak while the raid was waiting for me and I...

Oh, that reminds me... Gotta play some hands of that asshole poker (Zynga) right now, before I get off for a few days - my brother is coming, haven't seen him for a while.

@Sunny_the_skeptic My older cousin used to play that a lot

It's harmless freetime, unless you start putting billions of paid stuff in it. I just gotta remember to grab my laptop with me - I promised my sister we would make a switch. Her laptop doesn't work and mine does. I can fix her's, given enough time. I don't use mine, she can have it for herself.

@2632860

You just lost them, because you can't defend your chairs.

@2632868

What? Now you have pools? That is way too modern for yobbos like me. We used puddles with frogs in them, so we could lick them. Both puddles and frogs, mind you.

lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas

buongiorno Principessa

Anonymous