+3

It's become more difficult for terrorists to attack the US...so they are going for Europe instead.

Image for post **It's become more difficult for terrorists to attack the US...so they are going for Europe instead.**
Sukiesnows avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
3 50

Due to more stringent entry and exit procedures...it's become more difficult to access the Western World.

@JustJimColo As it should be.

Yes, but it took 911 to get there. Now we all have to suffer. Before I could visit the States with just a drivers licence...now I need a passport.

@Sukiesnow Yes, but it took 911 to get there. Now we all have to suffer. Before I could visit the States with just a drivers...

I don't have a problem with requiring passports Suki. A person can buy a drivers license at a flee market. The same goes for people entering Canada. Tighter scrutiny of documents needs to be conducted if you want to stop the flood of illegals and criminals from entering your country.

@JustJimColo I don't have a problem with requiring passports Suki. A person can buy a drivers license at a flee market. The same...

I resent having to pay to update documents every 5 years. Now I have 3 items I have to go downtown to renew...and then fork out close to 100 bucks per item every 5 years.

@Sukiesnow I resent having to pay to update documents every 5 years. Now I have 3 items I have to go downtown to renew...and...

I get a new one every 10 years. I'd rather pay a little to visit your country than you having to worry about who is coming in and out.. <s> and visa versa.

@JustJimColo I get a new one every 10 years. I'd rather pay a little to visit your country than you having to worry about who...

10 years is better than 5 years. It seems like everytime I turn around...there's something else to take care of...it gets exasperATING.

@2632989

Not really. It depend on proximity and accessibility. Obviously that is certain areas of Europe...where they can make an impact.

@2633424

I don't really know, actually...

@2633639

That's over then. But Ham is so nondescript and if a truck cut loose chances are no one would be hit. That's a downer for terrorists.

@2633906

Toronto is pretty safe, too.

@2633982

Yes. It's pretty safe, too. Terrorists like Muslims, right? And we've got so many.

@2633060

Which flag is your new AV, Thib? French?

@2636141

The French had attacks also...but I didn't see you changing to a French flag.

@2636907

Good for you. It seems you are more European than American. Hm?

@2637235

Europe has an undeniable charm.

I dont know if there is a way to make it stop

You can drive a vehicle into people anywhere.Nowhere is safe.

Wait until the Antifa / BLM haters remove Trump. Then there will be more attacks in America. That's what the left wants.

We're doing a good job of terrorist attacks on our self these days

Europe invited

@Anonymousmouse Europe invited

Europe invited the terrorist in their homes. That's why

@Anonymousmouse Europe invited the terrorist in their homes. That's why

You're a bit of an asshole. Why would you openly say that...like people are standing outside their houses begging terrorists to come in?

We've ALL invited Muslims into our country...just like any prosperous country would do in helping a refugee country.

@Sukiesnow You're a bit of an asshole. Why would you openly say that...like people are standing outside their houses begging...

lol, ISIS who dress as kids or girls to get into a country blow up and kill hundreds of people, and Im the **** for stating an opinion? LMAO!

if we are to care for these muslims then we are to stop bombing them, but bombing them and then letting them enter by the thousands is INSANITY! pure BS and downright STUPID! kill their families and now let them into our country, I wish we would stop bombing them, that would solve the problem, maybe they won;t hate us so much.

haha, yeah, Canada does NOT care about refugees, only muslims, WHY? I have read many news articles now about people trying to LEGALLY come to canada as refugees (ukranian, African etc etc) only to be turned down, but if you muslim and/or a snowflake running from a republican, and cross ILLEGALLY you are welcome??? give me a freaking break! why do we welcome illegals and turn away those trying to get here LEGALLY? makes no sense to me.

look at the hellhole Germany is becoming. two new years ago, rape instances double that day and the perps where MUSLIM! imagine that! in other countries (like france) there are places people BORN in france cannot even go to because they have been overtaken by muslims. other countries have problems with muslims throwing rocks unto oncoming traffic and cops can't do jack shit because of Political BULLSHITE (correctness). but I am the **** for thinking we should not just blindly let them flood our doors by the thousands? HA! where was the world when jews needed us????? Canada turned them away! and they TRULY where persecuted! not ONE SINGLE jew where terrorist yet we turned them away. why? do we let muslims in because we have learned from our mistake? NOPE! we still turn many refugees away, nless muslim, they are never turned away, hell, terrorists have regained citizenship. even paid out. our world is going to hell!

and yes I do realize not every muslim are terrorists, I get that, but it is insanity to bombthem and then bring the refugees (caused by our own bombing) into our countries. stop bombing them and let them sort their own shit out

@Anonymousmouse lol, ISIS who dress as kids or girls to get into a country blow up and kill hundreds of people, and Im the **** for...

stop bombing them (obama bombed the most out of all presidents to date), then their will no longer be "refugee" crisis'

@Anonymousmouse stop bombing them (obama bombed the most out of all presidents to date), then their will no longer be "refugee" crisis'

Yes... I get it... I'd forgotten about the bombing. The US is just getting karmic pay back with Trump. Bastards.

I take that back about you being an asshole. You can be at times but not in this case...:)