TomboyJanets avatar Politics
2 13

Concentration Camps ok violence towards their proponents HORRIBLE MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet Nazi punks F**K off +1Reply

I have been called a racist a bigot on this site just because I am conservative. The question is ask all the time why the rise in neo nazis (lower case) well you are all to blame for their rise you give them power every day. What do you think would have happened in charlotte if nobody but the neo idiots would have showed up. I mean no news no anti-protesters just them and the police. You fuel their fire with your every word. These people do not deserve your attention please leave them out of your conversations and they will slither back into their murky hiding places to never be heard from again. And maybe then we can get back to real discussions on what needs to be done I have heard great ideals from all side but those Ideals get buried in the name calling and hate please stop giving into the news hype they only spue this crap to seperate us.

fascism is bad, but its not on the rise in USA, so far the majority of violence have come from liberal antifa

You know that nazis werent the ones to invent concentration camps right?

@TomboyJanet so?

So there are many villains responsible for the deaths of innocent people,is nazi all you can think of?

@Sunny_the_skeptic So there are many villains responsible for the deaths of innocent people,is nazi all you can think of?

Nazi is the group that people are defending currently in NC. They are Nazis they carry swastikas and seig hiel what more do you want from me?

@TomboyJanet Nazi is the group that people are defending currently in NC. They are Nazis they carry swastikas and seig hiel what...

"what do you want from me?" As if I did something to you, nowhere did you make it clear you're talking about neo nazis, what do you expect me to understand. Why do you have this impression that Im trying to be hostile to you, or is it the other way around?

@Sunny_the_skeptic "what do you want from me?" As if I did something to you, nowhere did you make it clear you're talking about neo...

Dude don't take it so seriously my tone would have been lighter irl. If you know the Janster you know that the janster loves sarcasm no matter what

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet Nazi punks F**K off 0Reply
@TomboyJanet Dude don't take it so seriously my tone would have been lighter irl. If you know the Janster you know that the...

You cant apply sarcasm in writing, I dont know you well neither do you, how do you know I was being serious and not just messing with you, then again I'm not the skeptic for no reason.

Anonymous