TomboyJanets avatar Jokes & Humour
9 17

"Defending freedom"?

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet No that's utterly insane! +3Reply

Is it? Yes. Should it? No.

Just because it's popular, it doesn't mean it's correct.

Sofias avatar Sofia No that's utterly insane! +3Reply

and guess what BLM, and ANTIFA are just as evil as the white supremacist,

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse No that's utterly insane! +2Reply
Carlas avatar Carla No that's utterly insane! -1Reply
@Carla Your thinking, in my mind, is very flawed.

thats because your liberal and ignorant, Antifa have assaulted many people, burned cars and buildings and are quite violent, and so have BLM, but I guess you liberals are only against violence when its the extreme right that does it, but A ok with violence when the extremist left (antifa and BLM) are the perps

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse No that's utterly insane! +1Reply
@Anonymousmouse thats because your liberal and ignorant, Antifa have assaulted many people, burned cars and buildings and are quite...

Nope. I speak out against violence often. I am all about peaceful protest.
Burning a building or pushing over a car is not the murder and maiming of those you believe to be inferior, because of their race and or religion.

Carlas avatar Carla No that's utterly insane! +2Reply
@Carla Nope. I speak out against violence often. I am all about peaceful protest. Burning a building or pushing over a...

Carla, It doesn't matter if people are killing or maiming people in the name of claiming their victims are inferior, or if they are killing and maiming in the name of them being entitled to because someone told them they have a right to do so because of something that happened hundreds of years ago.
Anyone who justifies or promotes this kind of violence, on either side, is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

yeah well antifa and BLM are anything but peaceful.
they literally have ASSAULTED people, what rock have you been in the past few years?????????

violence is violence period. you are a hypocrite if you are against what the extremists did last week, but ok with what antifa do and BLM.

Image in content more appropriate for today he he he

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet No that's utterly insane! +2Reply

It depends on the horrific act

For example, if it's a slave rebellion supported by the slave population, it's justified because slavery itself is unjust

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, if the horrific act opposes injustice (in certain circumstances, though)

No, that would be justifying a mob mentality. That was horrible in the past and is horrible today.

ozzyboys avatar ozzyboy No that's utterly insane! +2Reply

never justified if it is horrific.

Anonymous