+7

If you think intersex people have to pick to be male or female in gender and don't have there own gender do me a favor and block me. Cause I don't need people like that in my life. Thanks.

Willcoopers avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
2 15

I think forcing someone into your view of how society should be, (in this case being a gender nazi) gives everyone the same right to do it to you. So anti-trans people who wants to get whipped by a girl first huh? bow to your allmighty PRINCESS Janet!!

@Willcooper I don't get what you mean?

I think that she means that your argument seems to be of the intolerance of the way you see others towards you by being intolerant of the views they have.

@AliceD I think that she means that your argument seems to be of the intolerance of the way you see others towards you by...

Your right I'm intolerant about that no one gets to police my identity and if you got a problem with that block me. I don't tolerate sexist racist homophobes transphobes or people who disrespect intersex people.

@Willcooper Your right I'm intolerant about that no one gets to police my identity and if you got a problem with that block me...

What about their right to police your identity, the only way that will really happen is if you let them.

@AliceD What about their right to police your identity, the only way that will really happen is if you let them.

Well I don't need people who try to to deny my right to identify my own gender. They can keep their views to themselves or get out of my life.

@Willcooper Well I don't need people who try to to deny my right to identify my own gender. They can keep their views to...

You have the right to identify your own gender, sounds to me that you are letting other people identify it for you. Maybe just ignore them and identify as you want to. Just because someone says "Hey you, you are a man" doesn't mean that they are right eh?

What do you base a gender on?

@Sukiesnow What do you base a gender on?

It's complex but it's part social environment based and part biological

Mmmmmkay
On second thought, the attention seeking rants of persecution are entertaining hehe smilie