Body shaming in 2017 is increasing and increasing. The least imperfection you have, the whole world will comment on it. I used to weigh 114 lbs in 2015. I am 5 feet 5. Now in 2017 I weigh 140 lbs for 5 feet 5. I thought I had a good weight, I needed to gain a bit of weight to gain curves like breasts,... Then a guy online tells me : " your face is beautiful but you could loose a few pounds, don't you think? " " go for a walk more often instead of sitting behind your computer screen " . Who the hell does he think he is? 140 lbs is just a healthy weight for my height. What does he want? A couple of fleshless bones? Is that more beautiful than just a healthy, curvy girl? By the way who does that self-entitled a*shole thinks he is? Girls have curves. I'm so sick of 2017 being the era where people think bodyshaming when your not a thin stick is completely ok. Women back in the day used to be a little fuller. Even Marilyn Monroe, a beauty icon in her time. It's today that people are obsessed with unhealthy skinnyness.

Image for post Body shaming in 2017 is increasing and increasing. The least imperfection you have, the whole world will comment on it.  I used to weigh 114 lbs in 2015. I am 5 feet 5. Now in 2017 I weigh 140 lbs for 5 feet 5.  I thought I had a good weight, I needed to gain a bit of weight to gain curves like breasts,...   Then a guy online tells me : " your face is beautiful but you could loose a few pounds, don't you think? " " go for a walk more often instead of sitting behind your computer screen " .  Who the hell does he think he is? 140 lbs is just a healthy weight for my height.  What does he want? A couple of fleshless bones? Is that more beautiful than just a healthy, curvy girl?   By the way who does that self-entitled a*shole thinks he is? Girls have curves.   I'm so sick of 2017 being the era where people think bodyshaming when your not a thin stick is completely ok.   Women back in the day used to be a little fuller. Even Marilyn Monroe, a beauty icon in her time.   It's today that people are obsessed with unhealthy skinnyness.
ThisLadyIsDangerouss avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
3 16
@2633607

140 is still not fat. Not even generally. 140 is normal. My BMI is normal for my height.

That guy is another asswipe...kick him to the curb.

I'm sick of criticalness and judgment.

I sincerely don't think body shaming is a 2017 exclusive issue, but I agree it's intolerable.

Newsflash being overweight is also unhealthy

@Anonymousmouse Newsflash being overweight is also unhealthy

I'm not overweight. I'm 140 lbs. 5 feet 5. Overweight is more like 200 lbs or so.

So? You're bisexual. Get yourself a girl. Lesbians don't care if you're fat because they have no room to talk..

@Toadstool So? You're bisexual. Get yourself a girl. Lesbians don't care if you're fat because they have no room to talk..

Hey, I'm not bi. I like men. I also am not fat. I'm healthy. 140 lbs for 5 feet 5 is not fat. Since I have quite large breasts, hips and buttocks and no stomach / belly fat.

@ThisLadyIsDangerous Hey, I'm not bi. I like men. I also am not fat. I'm healthy. 140 lbs for 5 feet 5 is not fat. Since I have quite...

Transgender. What's the difference? Did you TELL the guy you were transgender? If you did, there's your answer.

@Toadstool Transgender. What's the difference? Did you TELL the guy you were transgender? If you did, there's your answer.

He knew that I'm trans. He didn't have a problem with it since I'm getting my sex change surgery very soon. I also don't look trans. I can easily pass as a genetic woman. The only problem was that he likes boney girls.