What I do not understand is:.... Pls comment with something you don't understand.

And maybe someone else who might know what you don't understand... maybe they will then tell you... It's like a Learning day...

Image for post //What I do not understand is:....// **Pls comment with something you don't understand.**
Sukiesnows avatar Life
7 31

Why do so many people on the freeway desperately try to pass you, no matter how fast you are going, only to cut in front of you, then take an exit?

@OzSurfer Why do so many people on the freeway desperately try to pass you, no matter how fast you are going, only to cut in...

Or why people try so hard to pass you...only to end up at the same location at the same time....;)

@Sukiesnow Or why people try so hard to pass you...only to end up at the same location at the same time....;)

Yes there's always that. Unless you're driving for maybe 12 hours straight, an extra 1 or 2 miles an hour faster isn't going to make much difference at all.

What I do not understand is: how do landlocked countries decide what their borders are? How did they determine that and what's to deter people from crossing wherever...

What I do NOT understand is: Why are Opinions more important on Amrite than Questions? Opinions go through JUSTIN and then get a chance to go thru the Highest Scoring Opinions Today... whereas Questions get booted off right after going thru JUSTIN.

What I do NOT understand is: why canned peaches taste better than the fresh peaches I just bought.

Will someone please tell me why we still need to spring forward and fall back?

What I do not understand is: Why people don't see how much of their lives are still influenced by their childhood.

What I do not understand is: The Black Hole. Fake or Real? But I have the same questions about Zombies....

How people can be racist. I know the stupid "scientific" reasons they claim...but iit still blows my mind. There's too much beauty in humanity to discard anyone who's not exactly like you.

@Trish How people can be racist. I know the stupid "scientific" reasons they claim...but iit still blows my mind. There's...

Very simple you are not like me therefore different and we don't take kindly to those who are different, then come the stereotypes that sometimes are even true. People have hated each other for one difference or another ready to beat their faces in. Hell they still do, just put on a Trump hat in Hollywood and walk around, you are guaranteed to be assaulted.

.....is how Pizza is so popular.I can't stand it

@2634233

Naroma has a desert pizza. It's just bread covered in Nutella... Ugh.

What I do NOT understand is: after all we've talked about letting go of grudges...and not letting hate ruin your life...why are there still Invisible Disagreers on Posts? Have they not learned anything?

What I do not understand is why dating is so difficult :-(

I do NOT understand why I still haven't found a frying pan that works.

I don't understand if the earth is 24000 miles around and it take 24 hours to make one revolution that means we are moving at one thousand miles per hour at the earths surface how come we don't feel it? and how come when I jump up I don't land over there?

Why do some very old people suddenly think no one can hear or smell their farts, it's like they're so loose they don't even acknowledge them

I forgot what i was going to type after i read all of your replies..