+4

Just think - your posts will live on even after you're gone.

Image for post **Just think - your posts will live on even after you're gone.**
Sukiesnows avatar Life
10 24

Cheerio then......hehe smilieHope the people of the 25th century enjoy reading them

I don't think SH kept all our posts.

hootowls avatar hootowl Disagree +1Reply

I doubt that.

Will forever live in the forgotten recesses of the archives

Unless the website is not upkept.

Wait...are you telling me what I put on the internet will stay there forever shock smilie...I think I am gonna have to take the rest of the day off

🦋

@Carla Too late...

Oh dear...well I guess I am just gonna stuff my face with some chocolate cake and post away then ono smilie

@Carla CAKE!!

hehe smiliehehe smilie

Some people read the Sunday paper and go to church...me I get up and bake a CAKE

@Carla What is it, this fine sunday?

This morning was confetti cake with vanilla whipped frosting and sprinkles. It was a for a coworker that got injured over the weekend.

@Carla But....what do you get? You mentioned chocolate. Leftovers?

I bought a double chocolate chocolate chip cake at the store Friday...pretty much death by chocolate hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess I bought a double chocolate chocolate chip cake at the store Friday...pretty much death by chocolate

:). As much as i enjoy a good chocolate cake, those are entirely too sweet for me.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@Carla :). As much as i enjoy a good chocolate cake, those are entirely too sweet for me.

I don't get it that often for that reason. The kids have ate it more than me