TomboyJanets avatar Politics
5 27
@2634141

When a group of people are carrying nazi flags, chanting "jews will not replace us" and the original nazi slogan "blood and soil", those people are fucking nazis. To defend their veiws, or any other white supremacist groups views, makes you as fundamentally twisted as them.
You and they have the right to speak, but that right makes them/ you, no less monsterous.

@Carla When a group of people are carrying nazi flags, chanting "jews will not replace us" and the original nazi slogan...

Oh, is this poll talking about all the excitement in Charlottesville? The poll question just sounded like a general question about Nazis. That ruckus was supposedly about defending a Robert E. Lee statue, which is a big part of American history, and everybody who defends Robert E. Lee is not a Nazi. That reminds me about people who disagree with Barack Obama are always called "racists", when they are not.

@2704734

All this faux outrage about NN being cancelled would be funny if it weren't so sad. I would bet my pension check that most of the people who are bitching, don't even know what NN even means! Neutrality has such a nice sound to it that they can't believe that it really was the Obama administration regulating the Internet! We all know that when the government starts to regulate anything, it always becomes more expensive!

If someone thinks their race/religion/sexuality are above the others who are harmless - if someone wants to force everyone to be a copy -paste of them, and get rid of everyone different, I don't care what they call themselves or who they say they care about, they're monsters and cowards and all they care is their fuck-up ideologies. They will never be good people in my book.

Sofias avatar Sofia Other +5Reply

Schindler was in the nazi party but he saved jews

@Sunny_the_skeptic Schindler was in the nazi party but he saved jews

Is that right? How was that even possible? Wouldn't some of the Nazi around him have done him in if they knew that?

@Sunny_the_skeptic I believe he took the jews as workers, convincing the party that they're useful.

Thanks for the info. I have to admit that I heard about Schindler's List, but I never knew the details about it. I never saw the movie so I don't know anything about it.

Aww man it got cut off It's the same as saying there are no good rapists and there are no good serial killers

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet This statement is the same as saying "there... +2Reply

Yes. There are no good people who are nazis.

Everyone defending Nazis are just as bad as them

@TomboyJanet Everyone defending Nazis are just as bad as them

Nazis have a right to free speech, just as those who shout them down do.

There are no good Nazis and anyone defending them are just as perverted and evil as they are.

Agree. BUT, if you are referring to President Trump's statement about some good people on both sides, I know for a fact that on Friday night there were some present who were protesting removal of the Lee statue and were NOT Nazis. The chose NOT to return the following day, due to the rhetoric of a small group (you'd never know that from the videos).

The nazi ideology must be destroyed

The statement itself is probably true, but there may be a very small number of Nazis who are otherwise somewhat decent human beings who don't believe in the Nazi philosophies 100%. Sort of like mainstream Muslims. They don't believe in the Quran 100%.

The premise of this post is wrong.

Aside from Oskar Schindler, there was also the lesser-known John Rabe, who saved many Chinese from being slaughtered by the Japanese army in Nanking.

https://www.theatlantic.com/int...-china/251525/