+4

Packing glue SMELLS LIKE THE WORST THINGS ON EARTH MELDED TOGETHER

Image for post Packing glue SMELLS LIKE THE WORST THINGS ON EARTH MELDED TOGETHER
TomboyJanets avatar Animals & Nature
2 14

I dont think ive even seen nor smelled packing glue. Tape, yes.

@2634345

But elmers. You can peel it..

@2634345

Your profile and the ability to pm you is not working. You broke amirite!!;)

you've clearly never smelled eyelash glue

I love that graphic....lol

@2634132

Speaking of bitter. You never have one thing positive to say on any post. Even fun ones.
Clinton is long gone. Past tense. Poof. Btw..i was a sanders supporter.

How positive is allowing mining companies to poison streams and groundwater. Or shutting down climate research. Or removing restrictions on racehorse slaughter. Or ignoring the sanctity of native lands. Or equating; white supemacists with those who morally oppose them. Or taking us out of the paris accords. Or alienating most of our allies. Or causing so much chaos and unrest in his office with lies and contradictions. Or suspiciously never having an ill word regarding putin. Or denying he knew of david duke. Or not having an off button. Or not having the required tact to deal with foriegn leaders. Or speaking before he understands a situation. Or getting his information from right winged news stations, while ignoring his intellence proffesionals. Or thinking his office makes him omnipotent. Or having no redeaming moral fiber. Or asking for loyalty, but having none.
I could go on, but really, im wasting my time on the deaf and dumb.
Your hate and vehemence is either clouding your judgement, or you are a clueless imbecile.
When he cuts taxes on the very wealthy and big business, dont hold your breath waiting for those cuts to filter down to you.
You are just another ill informed idiot.

@2634178

Everyone had the opportunity to speak. It is only that the voices of reason were much more amplified (because of the numbers).
Of the thousands there, 33 arrests. But still should have been none. I do believe only in peaceful protest. Violence mutes the message. Ive said that ten times on here. The majority of liberals believe the same.

If your "friend" doesnt like your local news, tell her to learn to read, or watch the right wing conspiricists on youtube. They will tell her what she wants to hear.

As for your job? Anyone who talks politics or religion at work, is a fool.

@2635091

Wow. What you dont know, astounds me.
Thousands of antifa? No ms gronk, thousands of people. Maybe a couple hundred antifa.
Everyone in boston was excersizing their right to free speech.
40,000 to express their views against the hate others have for whom they believe to be inferior.
I reckon the " free speech" rally became a huge example of free speech.
Violence of any kind is unacceptabe. Doesnt matter who the perpretrator is.