+3

ESP is everywhere. Just think how powerful we would be if we could focus and harness it.

Image for post **ESP is everywhere.** //Just think how powerful we would be if we could focus and harness it.//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
12 87
@2634622

Yes. It. Is. Everywhere.

You stare at someone and they turn around to see who is staring. You think about someone and the phone rings...

How many spooky interactions havent' we had.

People just haven't taken the time to develop this talent.

See boy in pic. That should be normal...not an aberration.

@2634647

This is what Amirite is ALL about ... Sharing insightful opinions...you ass could always learn, too.

@2634659

You can't have your room dark at night. It invites Bats.

@2634586

It involves a lot of work...you wouldn't have time to be on Amirite.

@2634618

Eventually think about joining an ESP or Healing Group...

@2634669

You need to look into it.

@2634586

it always a gift

@2635643

That's a power to have. Even if you might not really understand it...

Did you go on Bub's Post of how to Remember the Past...? It's a relative post. I think you will find it v interesting....

@2634663

NESP.

Natural Extra Sensory Perception.

When I was a child my brother and I would would have the same thoughts at the same time. We spent a lot of time together and became sort of in tune with each other. We would say the same things at the same time a lot.

@2634582

Post is about ESP, numnuts.

@2634585

I understand you are speaking from personal experience?

@2634594

In court I would say Objection! And it would be stricken from the record as having no bearing on the topic.

@Sukiesnow So what?

I am saying she has a valid point for the comment that she made that you rudely called her a name for making.

Sorry I am in a very very good mood to go on about this subject. Have a great evening biggrin smilie

@Sukiesnow Where is this valid point? I'm waiting. Too bad this is a touchy subject with you.

I wouldn't hold my breathe waiting if I was you. Like I said discussion over.

@Sukiesnow So I guess you never read the book.

I have but I ain't wasting my time arguing with you. Maybe you could pick another Amirtite that wants to argue...Night

@Lil_Princess Google it sunshine

You don't know, then do you.

That's okay. Insubstantial evidence...says the court.

@Lil_Princess Whatever

So much for your effort.

@Sukiesnow So much for your effort.

Correct!

I have a job where over 500 stores, 110 employess, 15 members of management, and millions of pet owners kinda expect me to be slightly coherent when I get to work.

Plus I was not spending my evening being bullied by you.

First of all science is just the best guess we have given the information we have available at that time. to many things have happened to me for me just dismiss to possibility that ESP is real. whatever you want to call it. I have walk into a place I know I have never been before and knew where everything was I had seen it before, I don't know how I just know. When someone that I am close to is in pain either physical or mental I almost always know. Yes there are some things we don’t understand, but say they don’t exist just because we can’t explain them is silly.

@2635140

Still want to win that lottery using numbers...huh?

I think that field is called "science"

@Sukiesnow Which field?

sensation and how we interact with the space around us and what, exactly, that space around us is

@Wunderscore feeling is a product of biology and chemistry

feeling is a product of everything a person is. And more. The more is ESP.

@Wunderscore I think I just said that

You were going on about biology and chemistry. That's just small part of ESP.

@Sukiesnow You were going on about biology and chemistry. That's just small part of ESP.

so then what, exactly, is the mind composed of besides the parts which literally govern it and cause it to function in the way it does?

@Wunderscore so then what, exactly, is the mind composed of besides the parts which literally govern it and cause it to function...

Post is about ESP. It's very simple. It's like the feeling you get when someone is staring at you...and you whirl around... Or like the fact that someone has the same thought as you do... Like the phone is ringing and it's your BFF whom you were just thinking about....

@Sukiesnow Post is about ESP. It's very simple. It's like the feeling you get when someone is staring at you...and you whirl...

those are all phenomena explained by psychology which is dependent on biology and chemistry

Welcome to life after death :)

Jaxxis avatar Jaxxi Agree +1Reply

Get of your ass and bend the spoon yourself

That would be amazing!

Wait this isn't about ESPN??? crs smilie

@Lil_Princess Wait this isn't about ESPN???

You can read. Don't pretend stupid.

@Sukiesnow You can read. Don't pretend stupid.

It is called being funny you should try it biggrin smilie

@Lil_Princess It is called being funny you should try it

I have a sense of humour. Where has yours been?

@2636046

You must be rubbing off on me...

I'll believe in ESP once I've seen compelling evidence that it exists. Anecdotes like "I picked up the phone to call Joe, and Joe was already on the line. He had decided to call me at the same time" doesn't do it for me.
-Doubting Thomas

Too much interference from electronics..
For the average person..

If anyone has control, its government.