Does going to casinos do anything for you? LOVE casinos...I am wide wake at the thought...

And you can win money, too.

Image for post **Does going to casinos do anything for you?** //LOVE casinos...I am wide wake at the thought...//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 22

Ive been.
I would rather play euchre. 25, 50, 1.00 and 5.00.

@2635711

I could see you in some Western Bordello/Casino...as a Madam...

Here's the thing about casinos, every light bulb and scrap of fake gold in the place was purchased with money people lost. People do come out ahead at casinos sometimes, but casinos consistently make money, and that means over the long term, they'll make your money too if you go to them regularly.

The only times I've ever gone to casinos is when I'm dragged along by friends. In that case, I'll throw a few bucks at the machines here and there, and if I hit a decent win and find myself ahead, I just cash out and stop playing. That's what happened last time I went. I was out of town on a fishing trip and I won just enough money to cover my expenses. I was happy. But my friends dragged me back later on. There was a different vibe in the room this time, people weren't as happy. I decided to sit it out, and I watched my friends give back all their winnings and end up a fair bit in the hole.

@Maze Here's the thing about casinos, every light bulb and scrap of fake gold in the place was purchased with money...

That's why I never play blackjack (anymore). It's just not lucky for me, but the slots are.

I used to like going years ago just to play black jack before they replaced the shoe's and stopped card counting, but I never really enjoyed the atmosphere there much. I did enjoy going to the restaurants though, they were the only restaurants that were legally allowed to keep children out, so you could have a quiet relaxing meal without someone setting a high chair up next to you.

I enjoy playing the slots, and the food is great.

Does people watching count?

@PhilboydStudge Does people watching count?

You don't have to go to casinos to gamble...

It used to. I don't gamble anymore. It's a waste of time

No they are immoral in my opinion the rich preying on the feeble minded

@Sukiesnow Have you ever gone?

Yes I'm part native American and it's sad to see what the tribe has become and I want nothing to do with it.

I love casinos. I try to make it to Wendover, NV, at least once a month. I love the people energy in casino.
People having fun gambling, the drinking, the smoking (even though I'm not a smoker), the live entertainment, the buffets, the 24/7, nonstop cycle of it all. Last but not least, of course, casinos are one big piece of eye-candy

@Sir_Whatz I love casinos. I try to make it to Wendover, NV, at least once a month. I love the people energy in casino. ...

Yay!! We are in our element...right? How is it that other people don't have this experience?

Staff treats people nice at Casinos. Drinks, fresh coffee, snacks, nice.

@2638991

Tough boy... :)

No...I don't care much for gambling..