+3

Redneck logic.

Image for post Redneck logic.
Mcflys avatar Politics
4 23
@JustJimColo

Do you just keep these images around specifically for this type of post or...

@Skr3wBall Do you just keep these images around specifically for this type of post or...

It actually has nothing to do with guns or children. It's just a representation of the idiocy of liberal logic.

Perhaps. Images that so clearly show just how ridiculous the left is, often saves me the time of typing.

Well, McFly --- YOU said it!

Seonags avatar Seonag Disagree +1Reply
@Seonag Well, McFly --- YOU said it!

That Obama button is photoshopped. It's been debunked. Also Hilary Clinton is a racist (and Bill is wack), she's been condemned for that. Also racism doesn't become tolerable because people on each side of the political spectrum do it. You should be in contempt of both instead of firmly planting your feet in "whataboutism".

@JustJimColo ...

Two completely irrelevant points, also I have not seen a firm liberal stance on flag burning. I know many who aren't cool with it and many who are regardless of political alignment. Also the confederate flag is stupid, waving it is inherently anti-american.

@Skr3wBall Two completely irrelevant points, also I have not seen a firm liberal stance on flag burning. I know many who...

You haven't seen a firm liberal stance on flag burning? Have you looked?

We see the flag being burned quite often. Can you give examples of conservatives burning it?

Waving the Confederate flag is anti-American? If that was true, you wouldn't see it flown together, side by side with the Stars and Stripes so often.

The only ones I have seen burning the American Flag are liberals and foreigners who hate the US.

@JustJimColo You haven't seen a firm liberal stance on flag burning? Have you looked? We see the flag being burned quite...

Anarchists usually burn flags. It's not liberal to burn a flag, that's not a thing every liberal would attest to.

The CSA was a nation that was literally created to go t war with the USA and lost that war. They're not often flown together, they're flown in America at all because the states that were in the CSA are now in the USA. Even so, just because they may both exist in the same household that doesn't make it American. I see a lot of Puerto Rico flags where I'm from, it doesn't become American by proximity.

@Skr3wBall Anarchists usually burn flags. It's not liberal to burn a flag, that's not a thing every liberal would attest...

Puerto Rico was never part of the United States. The Confederacy is and always was, a part of the United States, even if some (not all) did try to gain independence and failed. I look at the Confederate Flag the same as to those who have a State Flag. It's a sign of pride in the state, or area in which you live, nothing more. I think some people try to read a lot more into a confederate flag than is there, to push an agenda.
I'm from Colorado and had a Confederate flag as a kid back in the 60's. It had nothing to do with all the stigma they are trying to imply it has today. The confederate flag was a symbol of rebellion in the 60's and 70's, just as it is a symbol of pride for many who live in the South. Nothing more.
Too many extremists are trying to turn ANY symbol of pride into something of hate. Look at the groups trying to ban the stars ad stripes because they claim it is a symbol of hate and oppression. Look at the groups who are trying to remove Christian and Jewish symbols. (Ever notice that no one is trying to ban islamic symbols?)

@JustJimColo Puerto Rico was never part of the United States. The Confederacy is and always was, a part of the United States...

Who is trying to ban jewish and christian symbols? I've never seen an attack on religious symbols, though I have seem some pretty horrible things aimed at both Jewish people and Muslims in this country. Nor do I know of any people trying to ban the American flag... that sounds absurd.

Anyway, secession and rebellion are very different things. Either way, you're rebelling against the abolition of slavery, that's it. The confederate flag is inherently a toxic flag, no matter how you interpreted it growing up, it was invented and waved by a people who wanted slaves sooooo bad that they fought their own parent country. It's not extremism to know that.

If you're from Colorado, buy a colorado state flag. At least that's openly and proudly American, rather than a flag representing the wackest fraud country of all time.

@Skr3wBall Who is trying to ban jewish and christian symbols? I've never seen an attack on religious symbols, though I have...

Take a look. These are just a few examples.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/...ican-flag.html
http://eagnews.org/sc-school-ba...ootball-games/
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ap...flag-t-shirts/
https://www.aol.com/article/201...mpus/21227201/

The civil war was never about slavery. It was something that was simply "thrown in", after the war started. People are rewriting history to make reflect what they want it to reflect. The South was poor with the exception of the few who were wealthy enough to own plantations, large farms, and own slaves. (Slaves weren't cheap) I can guarantee you that the majority of Confederate soldiers were not wealthy enough to own slaves.

@JustJimColo

You think children and guns are the same? The numbers of accidental deaths by gun and by child are the same?

It's more a disrespect of the nation over some made up BS about racist national anthem. More attempts by the left to further divide, incite violence, dismantle the country.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply

liberal logic: its ok to slash a knife at someone because they have a haircut a liberal does not like, but wrong if anyone else causes violence