+11

Whether you are at the store or at home you always see some car/truck that has been parked without the slightest bit of consideration for anyone else. I think everyone should start leaving messages for these inconsiderate assholes.

I attached a source with some suggestions from other people. Some of them are very detailed. Ha!

http://omgcheckitout.com/meanest-notes-left-windshields-terrible-drivers-parkers/42/?utm_source=outbrain&utm_campaign=OB-us-d-note-1204&utm_medium=CNN+%28Turner+U.S.%29Image for post Whether you are at the store or at home you always see some car/truck that has been parked without the slightest bit of consideration for anyone else.  I think everyone should start leaving messages for these inconsiderate assholes.
Will_Janitors avatar Jokes & Humour
13 25

It's annoying, and I don't even drive.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +7Reply

The last several days, ive had to go to the hospital. The parking lot is always quite full. Everyday there has been at least three spaces rendered unaccessable, except for maybe a cooper, because, people..dont..know..how..to..park!

I should have thought to employ one of the above methods. Still couldnt park, but it would be a stress release.

Delivery trucks like UPS and Fed Ex are at the top of the list. They don't care if they block traffic and don't care about a rare, $25. fine. For delivery trucks, the only way to stop it, is to make it too costly to continue to do it.

@2636162

Yep. It doesn't help us when we are stuck behind one parked in traffic for 10 minutes though. One consequence for those who can afford to pay and another for those who can't. I wish illegal parking fines were levied again the license plates of company vehicles. The more offenses, the high the fines.

@2636167

I avoid downtown and congested areas like the plague. As I've gotten older, my patience has gone downhill. :)

@2636085

I love that one!

I agree. Leaving messages is a good thing. I also believe in leaving messages for people who are neglecting their dogs...at their houses.

I think that's a fine idea, leaving a message now and then. :)

won't do any good. They know and just don't care. What we should do is outlaw larger vehicles in parking lots. It is always a monster truck or van taking up too much space

@Will_Janitor Well, it's not meant as a solution as much as a way to relieve stress.

That is what yelling is for , my poor little prius is all mangled up from hit and runs in parking lots.Stupid people just don't care. Hey maybe an automatic camera to catch take a picture and send a report would be nice, also it would be more eyes to catch people doing wrongs in general

@JayDubbed Maybe our driving tests should be more intensive and harder too pass so that it weeds out the dipshits

They can pass a driving test they just don't care about rules or common sense after that license is in hand

Wait until they get to their car and club them in the knee caps.

Love the post!
Consider carrying some plastic zip ties to strap shopping carts to cars parked by assholes.