Sofias avatar Jokes & Humour
8 16

I enjoyed that...alot

It's very interesting. xD I liked it a lot.

@2637043

I hate History as a class, never liked it at all - but I absolutely love to hear about our History and to learn about it. The moment I have to be graded on it, it becomes stressful (at least for me).

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply
@Sofia I hate History as a class, never liked it at all - but I absolutely love to hear about our History and to learn...

I also find that having to be graded for it makes it stressful and takes away from the enjoyment of the subject.

@Sofia

:D

Getting a bit out of your post's subject here, but the same is true about reading. It's enjoyable until you are forced to interpret the text and get graded for the "correctness" of your interpretation.

@primeiro :D Getting a bit out of your post's subject here, but the same is true about reading. It's enjoyable until you are...

So true!

In Português we have to read a book and make a presentation on it... I either don't do it or it's a disaster.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply

Hey look at the good part, at least now in this age we record history in much greater detail. We don't know what Alexander the great say because he didn't have facebook or twitter. People deemed great by history would look compeltely different if we knew a lot more details about them.

Back about thirty years ago I bought a great history of the world that was printed on a long scroll which rolled out and had all the stuff that was shown in the twenty minute video you were so kind to supply the link for. Thanks for the video! I'm just curious to know how many hours it took the producer to make the video.

@goblue1968 Back about thirty years ago I bought a great history of the world that was printed on a long scroll which rolled...

Probably a lot. He would have to have some knowledge of the entire History, then put it in little pieces. They cut a lot of it, so I'm guessing they had to chose what stayed and what didn't.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +1Reply

That was a really great video! Too bad it was so fast-paced because some of the names went by so fast that I couldn't really catch what they were.

Anonymous