Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
6 22

Depends on what's going on, but sometimes pushments are needed, such as time-outs and spankings wink smiliexp smilie

If I were to be naughty I would most probably deserve Prison.

@Sukiesnow What does naughty mean to Alice? I'm all agog.

Dousing the cities water drinking supply with LSD. I always wanted to do that, and, thought it a little naughty :)

@AliceD Dousing the cities water drinking supply with LSD. I always wanted to do that, and, thought it a little naughty :)

That is very bad. It could send some people straight to the psychiatric ward.

Couldn't you just do what normal people might do...and put a drop in some enemies' drinks?

EW WTF is that!?

@Sukiesnow What?

The photo ruined santa for me

@Sunny_the_skeptic The photo ruined santa for me

"Grow up Sunny". ...said Santa... "You've seen girl on girl pics and haven't objected." Ha.

@Sukiesnow "Grow up Sunny". ...said Santa... "You've seen girl on girl pics and haven't objected." Ha.

" I am quite grown up, an old man with a young woman would be equally disturbing and I have the right of opinion" said Sunny

@Sunny_the_skeptic " I am quite grown up, an old man with a young woman would be equally disturbing and I have the right of opinion"...

"Okay then," said Santa. "Some maturing is in the cards...we'll straighten out your disturbing stereotypes in no time..."

@Sukiesnow "Okay then," said Santa. "Some maturing is in the cards...we'll straighten out your disturbing stereotypes in...

I need to mature not to be bothered by Santa Claus sexually spanking a grown man? What if a man holds a woman on a leash like a pet? I'm pretty sure the other way around would cause no objections.
Everyone has opinions and beliefs, things they like and things they dislike, no should tell others what to think or what to be.

I didn't think that was Santa...

I thought it was Captain Greybeard (long lost relative of Captain Blackbeard)... it's just that he misunderstood some of the pirate lessons he was taught.

Image in content Image in content

@Sunny_the_skeptic Black boots, red clothes and reindeers on the sides, it's santa

I believe Santa has a white beard... and he hates smoking and always puts out the chimney before he goes down them.

If I'm gonna blame Santa for something, it's gonna be the nude pics he took a couple of years ago.

I need a good spank from Orlando Bloom. He could even abuse my sweet lips and mouth if he wants ;)

Anonymous