If a Grizzly bear visited your livestock corral for service (something to eat), would you turn him away based only on his outward appearance (hey, that looks like a Grizzly bear), or invite him in, serve him, and try to get to know him and find out about him?

Sometimes, outward appearances tell a tale.

Image for post If a Grizzly bear visited your livestock corral for service (something to eat), would you turn him away based only on his outward appearance (hey, that looks like a Grizzly bear),  or invite him in, serve him,  and try to get to know him and find out about him?
40% I'd get to know him before passing judgement. 13% I reserve the right. I'd chase him away. 47% Other
Bookyankas avatar
3 9

Well, I ain't no Anti-Bear-ite, that's for sure!
I mean he came to my livestock corral for love, understanding, safety!
Sure, he might kill some of the other animals - but Jeesh - wouldn't you? After what he's been through .. his whole life!?
Nobody leaves pik-a-nik baskets for him! That's all Hollywood!

Have some compassion man! Let a bear move in with you!

Budwicks avatar Budwick I'd get to know him before passing judgement. +1Reply
@Budwick Well, I ain't no Anti-Bear-ite, that's for sure! I mean he came to my livestock corral for love, understanding...

Sadly, there are some hateful bigots who are not as tolerant and open minded as you and I.

Bookyankas avatar Bookyanka I'd get to know him before passing judgement. 0Reply

Who cares if bears in the past have ripped people and livestock to shreds? This bear may be a nice, fuzzy, cuddly, good one. Who am I to judge?

I'd serve him and then present the customary bill of charges, fro which I would anticipate payment.

He is 300 lbs and not carrying a weapon. His paws are in the air so you have to let him do whatever he wants.

shot gun or 3O-O6 comes out and it dies,