-3

Let's face it. You're just a shyster who knows - a little bit - how to write.

Image for post **Let's face it. You're just a shyster who knows - //a little bit// - how to write.**
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
6 39
@2636443

Anyone on here who the description might fit. We are ALL someone else.

@2636449

I'm a definition person too, thanks for saving me the time to look it up.

BlindMists avatar BlindMist Disagree +1Reply
@2636449

I follow the dictionary loosely. Translation is everything.

You know words are flexible these days and do not always mean their dictionary meaning... Like Awesome!

What are you disagreeing with? It's unclear.

@2636466

You just looked up the definition.

Definitions can be wrong. Look up the definition of Awesome and then relate it to someone saying...awesome about the colour of one's outfit.

@Sukiesnow Anyone on here who the description might fit. We are ALL someone else.

True, everyone wears a mask, one for your family, one for your friends, one for amirite. Either that or people can let their true self here where they're safe

@Sunny_the_skeptic True, everyone wears a mask, one for your family, one for your friends, one for amirite. Either that or people can...

Not true. With me what ya see is what you get. I actually no different on here than I do in front of my family, friends, and coworkers.

I don't have the time or energy to be someone different all the time.

@Lil_Princess Not true. With me what ya see is what you get. I actually no different on here than I do in front of my family...

I dont mean being an entire different person, just different ways of behavior, you cant talk the same way to your friends and the same way to your parents, different needs in a conversation, different addressing - friends who are equal and parents who are supposed to be superior

@Sunny_the_skeptic I dont mean being an entire different person, just different ways of behavior, you cant talk the same way to your...

I know exactly what you mean. I'm slightly diff with family than friends. Still me...but possibly more me. I don't swear with family.

You wear a lot of masks. YOu are a mother...you are a lover...these are just some of the masks that have become you... But you still wear one more than another...at times.

@2636469

Not really...what?

@2636548

Why are you online?

@2636582

So you want to work with improving your interpersonal skills. I can see a need for that...and good for you. That you continue pursuing that.

@2636594

You learning edge - as is mine - is to write more and more. Remember that and always think - what can I write more of...?

On here it makes sense most of the time...that the more you write the better. Work up to it.

@2636604

Once you learn to write more...then you can learn to write less.

Are you writing for yourself more or for other people?

@2637101

So it's a reflection of you. You've probably seen yourself progress from being on SodaHead up to now.

My typing used to be lousy...now it's great!

Probably.

@AliceD Probably.

Ha ha...you certainly are... Thanks for being honest.

As usual...this post will offend those who need offending...and delight those who don't.

On here, i write what i truly think. I hold little back.
A writer, i am not. Nor am i a good speaker.
And in life, if i want to flow through, of course different people get different parts of me. But, it is always me.
Here, if i choose to speak, y'all get an unedited view.

Nope I sure ain't

@Lil_Princess Nope I sure ain't

We ALL are to some degree. :)

@Sukiesnow We ALL are to some degree. :)

Nope not all...sorry to burst your bubble

@Lil_Princess Nope not all...sorry to burst your bubble

So then, what are you? You can't say you're nice...because you haven't been. And you can't say you write well. And you can't say you're perfect. And the fact that someone hits on you in Real Life is meaningless online. Of course you are a good mom...but again. that's nothing online...amirite?

@2637087

I agree. It's too bad some people aren't up for a few comments. I'm willing to work with them...

I might be a bit hard on LP...BUT... I see she has so much potential...I just want her to see her life clearly. I really want the best for her self-growth...for her to become more self-aware...

Everyone else is just me dealing with things that have always bugged me. That will happen off and on. You don't want me to suppress myself, do you?

And it's very true...we all do need to get a thicker skin online.