If you disagree...fine, but please make it clear why. Woman or Man-up.

If you disagree in RL are you the wimp who shuts up and never says "why?"

Image for post **//If you disagree...fine, but please make it clear why.//** //Woman or Man-up.//
Sukiesnows avatar Language
7 51
@2636474

Of course they don't. But why are some people quick to explain an agree if they do? So why are they so quick to not explain a disagree?

@2636471

Are you another disagree wimp? I would have thought that you of all people...would have the energy to defend both an agree and a disagree.

@2636537

But this is why no one goes on ANON posts... At least I don't.

@2636467

No one expects you to be online when you are at work.

@2636531

Great jobs? :)

@2636807

But if you're not challenge then it's not wimping out.

Sometimes you just disagree but just don't want to deal with the person's drama. That's walking away from drama, which is good.

Online if i disagree i'll most likely go on by, because i don't like going in circles..

I know some people can't do that and like to dv plus not say anything.

That's fine...in that case i'll return the dv and say nothing..

@2636536

Nothing wrong with that at all. It's always nice to know someone who hasn't progressed in 10 years.

@2636563

Being online a year stands for about 4 years in Realtime.

@2636578

Don't you know people for whom time has stopped?

@2637100

Yes...them too, at least they have an excuse...

@DandyDon Online if i disagree i'll most likely go on by, because i don't like going in circles.. I know some people can't...

Why not disagree and say something? At least take an initial stand. For the most part you are déjà vu-ing.

@Sukiesnow Why not disagree and say something? At least take an initial stand. For the most part you are déjà vu-ing.

Why?...

So i can go back and forth with someone, who isn't going to change their mind and they're not going to change my mind?..

The two subjects that cause the most arguments...
People already know what side of the line they're on and nothings going to change that..

Like i said...circles..

I'd rather catch a Jerry Springer episode..

@DandyDon Why?... So i can go back and forth with someone, who isn't going to change their mind and they're not going to...

First of all: you can exercise your mind about why you see the way you do...secondly...that might be a good thing for everyone to see how you really think.

It's not about changing anything...it's more about exercising gray matter.

Then, you can eventually help stop the circles.

@2636716

Having a post about it is just having a post about it...Boz. We all know you are doing it perfectly.

@2636791

Thank you for responding.

@2636791

Exactly! People do things in their own style that they choose and others should be comfortable about that.

I agree that disagreements should be explained

Sorry nobody owes you any type of explanation on whether they agree, disagree, or DV. Be happy with the fact you were given at least a comment.

Just cause I choose not to answer doesn't make myself or any other user a whimp

@Lil_Princess Sorry nobody owes you any type of explanation on whether they agree, disagree, or DV. Be happy with the fact you...

People readily give comments when they agree; and some don't when they disagree. That is not about "owing" anyone anything..it just looks dumb if you always explain why you agree ...but NEVER why you disagree.

You generally disagree even when you agree. I don't know what that's all about. Are you just pretending to be disagreeable? Or is your true nature really disagreeable and we are just finding out about you?

@2636565

What is "just a passing mood."

@2636830

You might want to see a doctor about that.

@Sukiesnow People readily give comments when they agree; and some don't when they disagree. That is not about "owing" anyone...

If someone disagrees with me that is their business, they are entitled to their own opinion and I don't expect anyone to tell me why they did it. I value what they give me and move on. Not going to lose any sleep over it.

I don't pretend to be anything other than myself. If I see things I agree with I will agree if I don't i will disagree. I am not a really disagreeable person but I won't pretend to agree with something either.

@Lil_Princess If someone disagrees with me that is their business, they are entitled to their own opinion and I don't expect...

Wow, dissing someone about the way they talk, how rude is that. Just ignore her rudeness LP, we like the way you talk.... what we dislike is someone who is bullying other Amirites!

hug smiliehug smilie

If someone disagrees with you once without explaining...fine. Another time...an you will wonder. WTF?

You sometimes disagree without thinking through the question. And then you can disagree...altho your comment is an agree.

Btw...it's nice to see that you can drop that HeeHaw lingo.

It is more charming in converstation than in typing.

But if the person won't listen why then why waste the time trying to tell them why? I mean if they refuse to believe or refuse to listen, then you're just wasting your time.

Sometimes I comment and sometimes I just don't feel like it.