+6

Donald's sense of dominance is his least attractive quality. I'll never forgive him if he begins a world war with NK.

Image for post **Donald's sense of dominance is his least attractive quality.** //I'll never forgive him if he begins a world war with NK.//
Sukiesnows avatar Politics
3 19

I hope he doesnt. That is really all that i can do.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply

Again...someone disagrees without giving a reason. Disqualify!

Let's see...who is on today....

So...where where are all the Anti-Trump people I've supported all this time?

A world war requires the whole world to participate, I don't know who would step in to defend a shithole like NK apart from China, but you're right war is ugly and brings nothing good, all of it because of greed or whose wiener is bigger.

@Sukiesnow Damn Donald is stirring things up and it can only come to no good.

It's not just Trump, Sukie. There is a difference between occasion and reason. Even if Donald is president no one would let him wage war for stupid reasons, the only fat North Korean in the world on the other hand.... I doubt he has a leash

@Sukiesnow Fat Korean ...he must continually stuff himself...

I say the only fat NK for a reason, pretty much anyone else not in high position in the government is starving and poor, have you listened to North Korean escapees? You'd get executed for watching a movie or porn. Basically every 1st world person is worthy of execution in there.

@Sunny_the_skeptic I say the only fat NK for a reason, pretty much anyone else not in high position in the government is starving and...

No..I have not listened to NK escapees. That's what they said huh...

Wonder what their fashion sense is like...

@Sukiesnow No..I have not listened to NK escapees. That's what they said huh... Wonder what their fashion sense is like...

It's really harsh, they talk about how they have to bribe the guards not to shoot when they try to escape

Trump can't start a nuclear war on his own-there are safeguards against that -but those of you who think that nuclear war won't affect parts of the world that aren't involved are wrong.Look how far afield the fall out from Chernobyl went.I continue to think he is dangerous-look at his rambling speech last night in which he threatened to shut down the government to get his wall.But to answer the question I am with you-but he has to have support to do so.

would oyu have forgiven clinton for starting WWIII? because she wanted that badly

All he knows how to do is drag his knuckles and stare into the sun.