The first Mim comic is uploaded to imgur for those who wanted to see it. If you guys like it enough, and if I get enough questions/requests, I'll make another.

Intro to MimImgur: The most awesome images on the Internet.http://imgur.com/a/lGtET
50% Pretty good 33% I like it 0% Eh 17% Nah, how about no 0% Other
Mimeosomes avatar
2 7

It sounds fascinating and lovely. I went on your link but my old computer can't handle it...

What is it that you are talking about?

@Sukiesnow It sounds fascinating and lovely. I went on your link but my old computer can't handle it... What is it that you...

It's about the idea of this comic, how you can send in suggestions if you wish for me to talk about them.

I draw too but without equipment to transfer paper to digital it looks like total crap, any one of my drawings that I had uploaded to DA look like crap compared to the actual drawing in my hands. Do you use some sort of tablet?

@Sunny_the_skeptic I draw too but without equipment to transfer paper to digital it looks like total crap, any one of my drawings that...

Yup. A Ugee. They're pretty cheap. I'd also recommend a scanner. This uses just the tablet, but with a scanner, you can have so much more control over what you're drawing. I just went very low quality with this for the sake of being able to produce this without taking too much out of my schedule

@Sunny_the_skeptic So this is a scanned paper? I guess it's cheaper than getting a drawing tablet.

Nah, this one isn't. I combine use of a Ugee tablet and a scanned paper for my more elaborate things. This is just purely the drawing tablet.

If you draw 'em, I'll look at 'em.
I appreciate the ability to draw. It's a skill I wish I had.
Go for it.

Budwicks avatar Budwick I like it 0Reply