Sukiesnows avatar Relationships
6 30

People die everyday, we don't cry for people we don't know, we cry for the people who mean a lot to us.

@Sukiesnow I'd cry at your funeral.

Why? You don't know me in real life, you don't know me outside this site, I can go to Canada tomorrow and you couldn't even realize if I was across your table in a cafe

@Sukiesnow Still, if I found out tomorrow that you'd died...I'd still cry.

I guess that's very kind of you, you'd feel emotion towards someone you dont know

@Sunny_the_skeptic I guess that's very kind of you, you'd feel emotion towards someone you dont know

People cry when a celeb is dying...I think having a connection online is at least better than that. More tear-worthy.

I can visualize your mom contacting me...we would be emailing tearfully...he was so young...so much to live for...so nice he found such a nice place to be online with...etc.

@2637254

What you do is pretend their funeral is tomorrow...and see if your heart squeezes and your eyes well up a bit...then you know if you like them beforehand.

@2637516

It only takes a few seconds...it's in the mind anyway. At least it clarifies how you feel about someone.

@2644301

Not crying might mean you are staunch in withholding your tears...or not giving anyone the satisfaction....

@2644381

If people want to be fake it's up to them.

@2644384

Some people are just manipulative that way. It helps to know someone...chances are you might already have found out that they manipulate.

@2636952

So...do you think you'd cry at my funeral?

@2636955

People online are judged differently than ppl in RL.

What would I do if I didn't have you to insult?

@2636959

We insult each other nicely. It takes two... don't forget that.

@2636968

Nice British boy...that's never been you.

@2637039

Ha... REsent that comment...not REsemble.

So you never really refer to yourself as British.

@2637210

That was a question...

I only go to funerals of people i care alot for. Has to be someone close or i cannot go. And i cry.

Here? How would one know? I might die tonight.

Anonymous