Have you ever had to hide an item in one of your bodily orifices?

25% Yes. 63% No. 13% Other
Visigothicreigns avatar
3 33

Which one do you suggest?

@2637117

Nothing wrong with that, dude. I'm not saying you should go into any detail, but I definitely would... for like... clarification purposes. Educational? I don't know.

@2643703

I will have my assistant cancel my plans for the day!

Not that I remember.

Edit: but I've heard of a guy that once hid a piece of paper inside his mouth so the teacher wouldn't see it.

@Visigothicreign For shits and giggles???? ?

And he would be fired. Not really worth the giggles.

@Sofia And he would be fired. Not really worth the giggles.

Then he'd go to your house and knock you the fuck out, too. Pow!

@Visigothicreign Then he'd go to your house and knock you the fuck out, too. Pow!

I wouldn't be the one firing him. And if he wants to hit the Director... well, the Director was a Priest, so good luck with getting away with hitting a Priest without ending up in jail or pissing off the religious people around here.

Let's say he doesn't hit anyone for starters and everyone is happier. That's better xD

I once lost a keyring in my nose when I was 4

@Sunny_the_skeptic I once lost a keyring in my nose when I was 4

Did you ever get it back or did it end up unlocking your mind?

@Visigothicreign Did you ever get it back or did it end up unlocking your mind?

i dont know, i think it's out, then again, i've never had a x-ray or near strong magnets, if I had a metal in my body I;m pretty sure it'd be poisoning me ever since.

Yes. My bottom. It was a trick well learned. When I tried to use the key, though..

@Visigothicreign Hahaha! Doctors warn about anal hiding!

I try not to hide my anus, it's in my bottom area, generally and usually, unless something weird has happened during the transport.

I got a crayon stuck up my nose once, I wasn't hiding it though it just got stuck there for some reason. 乂ᴼₒᴼ乂

Adas avatar Ada Other +3Reply
@2638501

Oh I think I'm happy not to know that one Tiff. hehe smilie
乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Other +2Reply
@2638506

I was thinking of people who stick like a vacuum cleaner hose up their bum and say ''oh I just fell on it by accident!''hehe smilie
乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Other +2Reply
@2638501

I couldn't do it. I would laugh and be fired on the spot.