+11

Is the hatred fueled from living vicariously through Hillary Rodham Clinton?

I was appalled by an attack I saw on Vice President Pence this morning. How deep does the hate go because HRC lost? Are her failures your failures? Are her enemies your enemies? Is her psychosis your psychosis? Is her hate your hate? How deep does it go, because you are not president through her?

Image for post Is the hatred fueled from living vicariously through Hillary Rodham Clinton?
0 34

Haha!!!

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Disagree +7Reply

Literally no one is mad that Hillary lost. People are mad because Trump won. If Bernie had beaten Hillary it'd be different. If Ben Carson beat Hillary, it'd be different. If Spongebob Squarepants beat Hillary it'd be different. Trump is the common denominator, no matter who he had beaten, people such as myself became disgusted.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Disagree +6Reply
@StarzAbove Mickey Mouse would be a better president than Trump.

The Mickey Moue Playhouse is already hard to run! I'm sure the White House is a challenge he's up for.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Disagree +3Reply
@Skr3wBall The Mickey Moue Playhouse is already hard to run! I'm sure the White House is a challenge he's up for.

Trump thinks the White House is a dump. Sad isn't it, that he's dissing one of the most important part of our culture.

No one is mad because Hillary lost, it's over, in fact the only ones that mention Hillary are people like you who are still commenting about her. We've all moved on.

Trump is president, everyone has accepted that, and it's time he started acting presidential, instead of acting like a 13 year old bully on the playground. Trump is responsible for all the hate....siding with the Neo Nazis and the KKK is inciting more hate. Now he is in a fight with two Republican Senators and Mitch McConnell.... Trump is unhinged...he proves it every day.

@2637416

Exactly.... when Trump is impeached or is forced to resign, just maybe they will see who the real hypocrite is.... DJT.

@2637431

They can't say anything good about Trump, so they diss Hillary, when us liberals have long forgotten about the election.

I can't wait until her book comes out, Trump will go bonkers on Twitter. lol lol

@2637821

I sure miss Obama, he was presidential, had good sense, not a 13 year old bully on the playground.....

@2637428

I didn't see the attack on Pence, but Pence wasn't liked when he was governor. But it's probably no worse than those still attacking Hillary for whatever reason.

@2637826

At least he will listen to the advisers, not like Trump who thinks he knows it all.

@2637428

What attack on Pence? Link please..

@2637529

Amen brother. I wish I could have "loved" your comment more than once.

What attacks? Links please. I have not heard of it yet.

Meh. I'm reading Hillary's new book right now nrd smilie, and I wonder...hmm smilie

After reading the hate filled replies from all the standard progressive lefties - I finally understand the good side of posting anonymously. Who ever wrote this would be tormented ad infinitum .

I find it hard to believe that Dr. Phil aver said anything like that, but maybe Bill was hitting on Phil's wife and there was a fall out.

In any case - the OP is right on target! The left is full of hate filled lemmings that feed off each others hatred of America, Trump and republicans.

@Budwick After reading the hate filled replies from all the standard progressive lefties - I finally understand the good...

Quote from above:
the bitch (Hillary) is married to a rapist
that's not hate....that's a FACT

And the right is full of hate filled lemmings that feed off each others' hatred of half of the American population.

First time I was eligible to vote and two demons ran for office.

It's not only Pence, it's anybody who didnt vote for Hillary that is targeted for hate. Losers who had nothing to look forward to hoped to have their lives resurrected thru the election of the first woman president. It didnt work out that way so let hillarys hate branch out now via her network of followers.

@BlueRose It's not only Pence, it's anybody who didnt vote for Hillary that is targeted for hate. Losers who had nothing to...

I voted for Hillary, not because she was a woman, but because she would have made a better president than Trump. The only losers are those who are still supporting Trump....he's the biggest loser of all.