Were you different on SodaHead...than here? Have people told you that?

Image for post **Were you different on SodaHead...than here?** //Have people told you that?//
Sukiesnows avatar Animals & Nature
10 45
The people are still deciding if Sukiesnow is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2637893

Never a bitch..

@2637893

Haha I think SH turned everyone into a bitch with a short fuse. 乂^◡^乂

Nope! Just a few years older and a different aortic valve. a smilie

I can honestly say, that on SH, until the near end, I was treated nicely, and I treated others the same way.

This site brings out the hostility in all of us.

@2637888

I had a blast, until a "friend" thought I was catfishing her. I miss many of the people I use to talk to.

There sure was, my friend. Soda Head was indeed, the king of sites.

@2637902

It may have been a silly name, (and it was) but it was the king of opinion sites.

No other site could match it in terms of what it offered, the thousands of people on it, and it's slick appearance.

@2637919

I don't know where you get that, but I respect your opinion. It was slick looking and the responses were lighting fast.

I think Mug is a site that looks out of date.

@2637925

SH had groups, without the interference of moderators.

It's images and gifs came up very large, and it even had it's own google feature. We also had a shared friend feature.

PM's were separate from messages.

And yes, I thought the levels were fun.

@2637918

You have no idea, since you were supposedly not on it.

Thousands of dollars went into that site. It's responses were lighting fast. We had a separate messages from PM's. We had groups, and we had our own google section.

@2637913

I loved it. We could decorate our home page anyway we wanted to. The gifs and images on that site were large, and the moderators didn't meddle too much.

@2637923

I hated the way it did us, at the end. No loyalty, whatsoever.

@2637933

I spent a lot of time there also, only because I loved it. It was addictive.

I miss many of the people I talked to. I am still trying to find some of them.

You tell me, because honestly, I don't know.

I was more optimistic; I thought I could change the world. Now, I know I was just dreaming. I tried.

@Ada We all tried love. Nice picture by the way. 乂º◡º乂

I'm glad you like it. It's from 2 or 3 years ago. The beard is shorter; I might grow it out again this winter. It depends on whether it gets itchy or not.

@JerryHendrickson I'm glad you like it. It's from 2 or 3 years ago. The beard is shorter; I might grow it out again this winter...

Keep it clipped, Jer. You don't want to start looking like you came from Duck Dynasty....or...you can start looking more and more like a Mennonite...

I was a bit cheekier on Sodahead. 乂^◡^乂

In sodahead I was a lot more timid and careful on what I said. NO MORE! throws away gloves

@2638123

The Winter SodaHead. I've heard that term before.

Anonymous