+11

Men don't talk about their problems much online, amirite? Have you come to a point where you've accepted your inadequacies.

Image for post **Men don't talk about their problems much online, amirite?** //Have you come to a point where you've accepted your inadequacies.//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
9 41

What problems? What inadequacies? :)

@Will_Janitor What problems? What inadequacies? :)

I think the only one with the problem/inadequacy is the OP....just my opinion. hehe smiliehehe smilie

@2644465

If you asked the question you will see an OP....
OPINION POSTER.

@2644465

I've always thought OP meant Original Poster but it could also mean Opinion Poster for an opinion....

@Sukiesnow Some respect please - when you are on someone else's post.

Practice what you preach..... As usual you're trying to boss me around.... get over yourself.

@StarzAbove Practice what you preach..... As usual you're trying to boss me around.... get over yourself.

I haven't been putting you down on Posts while replying to someone else's comments.

@Sukiesnow I haven't been putting you down on Posts while replying to someone else's comments.

You shouldn't be putting ANYONE down on any posts but you do it all the time. Doesn't feel good when someone does the same to you.

Scroll down and see what CB is saying about you.... we all see what you do to others to make yourself look superior....well it doesn't work with most of us.

@StarzAbove You shouldn't be putting ANYONE down on any posts but you do it all the time. Doesn't feel good when someone does...

This is just between us so don't drag other people into it.

It's time for you to let go of any grudge you have against me.

Who is CB?

@Sukiesnow This is just between us so don't drag other people into it. It's time for you to let go of any grudge you have...

I have no grudge against you now or ever. I just don't like the way you treat me and others on this site. And it's not just between you and me, it's the way you treat others as well, I'm the only one to call you out about it.

CB, scroll down, he's on this post.

@StarzAbove I have no grudge against you now or ever. I just don't like the way you treat me and others on this site. And...

So, you are belittling other people if you think they can't stand up for themselves...and you have to do it for them...

I don't see a CB on this post....

@Sukiesnow So, you are belittling other people if you think they can't stand up for themselves...and you have to do it for...

Not belittling anyone that's your department. Just stated the facts.

What are you blind....do I have to spell it out for you

The Cens Brit! Geez.

@StarzAbove Not belittling anyone that's your department. Just stated the facts. What are you blind....do I have to spell it...

You are right...I do not belittle anyone.

You can't speak for anyone but yourself, and about yourself.

He's not on here.

@Sukiesnow You are right...I do not belittle anyone. You can't speak for anyone but yourself, and about yourself. He's not...

In response to “You shouldn't. Please don't.”

Thanks for giving me permission to do what I've already been doing for the past 28 years of my life.

Way to make yourself look like a passive aggressive douche. Starz was right. You have changed and not for the better.

TheCensoredBrit TheCensoredBrit

Men don't talk about their problems much anywhere-but i have talked about a medical issue online-but not on amirite.

Sure. It's all part of leading a sucky (not to be confused with Sukie) life. Embrace the suck!

@2638058

Sure. Remember I had post after post after my ferrets passed away? cry smilie

@2638149

Huh? Sorry. I'm suddenly back again mired in my grief.

@2638170

I don't know what to say.

And why should I?

@TheCensoredBrit And why should I?

You shouldn't. Please don't.

@Sukiesnow You shouldn't. Please don't.