What's the craziest thing you've done to get somewhere in time?

You know, like, running across a 3-lane road without waiting for the traffic light to turn red, jumping over obstacles, that kind of stuff. :P

Image for post What's the craziest thing you've done to get somewhere in time?
primeiros avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
10 57
@2638090

Thank you for joining. :)
Wow, that sounds pretty stressful. I hope she is well now.

Unlike in most questions, I really had to think this through with time. A lot of time.

I guess I would've missed a military transport in Shanghai, if I hadn't shouted at the airport, that I was needed on that fucking plane. But, then again, that's merely one example of the times I've shouted at the airports.

@ZonkeyBalls So is planting explosives. That usually releases more tension.

Yeah, that's a valid method too.

It wouldn't have helped you catch that plane, but it sure does release a hell lot of tension.

Oh, and thank you for taking so much time to think through my question. (I will reward you by giving you that part of your life back eventually)

@2638092

Thank you for joining. :)

I've been late before but it's usually due to other people. Once...late for a flight...snowstorm...etc...ended up climbing aboard while engines were revving...and got seated in Business Class!

Not much I'm never on time. 乂^◡^乂

@2639270

Thank you for joining. :)
Yeah, I tend to do that a lot too. It's usually the craziest that I get. :P

@2639277

Yes, I'm Brazilian.
Our language here is Portuguese (basically the same language of Portugal).

@2639280

Yes, it's a bit different, much like Australian and American English. There are some differences in accent and vocabulary.

@2639284

No, I'm at the beginner stages of learning. I've begun Japanese more than 1 year ago and I plan to begin Chinese too because they use essentially the same characters.
As of yet, I haven't made any serious attempt at speaking it.

Cut through a corner gas station lot to escape waiting for the light to change - it saved 4 minutes off my waiting time but cost me a moving violation and two hours in a waiting cell.

I had quite a few little accidents - falling up or down stairs or on the (pedestrian) pavement, mostly getting away with some bruises - while trying to get somewhere in time, running to catch a train or a bus.

@Marianne You're welcome, Primeiro.

Marianne and Primeiro...
Sitting in a Tree...
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Oh la, la!

@primeiro lol :P

Hey! You're awake... Good morning?

@primeiro Hey, good morning to you as well!

It's just after 5:30 AM here and I never slept last night...

@Sukiesnow It's just after 5:30 AM here and I never slept last night...

We're 1 hour ahead here. 6:37 AM.
It's annoying to be unable to sleep.

@primeiro We're 1 hour ahead here. 6:37 AM. It's annoying to be unable to sleep.

Sometimes it works out...with the right amt of coffee and meds...otherwise, yes, it turns out to a dull, sluggish day.

@Sukiesnow Thank you. Your wishes are kind but uninspiring.

You're welcome. lol. Sorry. Well, I wish you a great day! I hope you enjoy it as best as you can. There is no need to let the lack of sleep ruin the chance to have a really good experience! Is that more inspiring? :P :)

@primeiro You're welcome. lol. Sorry. Well, I wish you a great day! I hope you enjoy it as best as you can. There is no need...

Yes that is.

Sometimes good wishes are better left unsaid; especially if they are dull and the sort of "nice" thing any one might say.

Drive 90 miles an hour in a car that wasn't safe.

@dru18 Drive 90 miles an hour in a car that wasn't safe.

Thank you for joining. :) How have you been, Dru?
Yeah, that sounds pretty scary.

@primeiro Thank you for joining. :) How have you been, Dru? Yeah, that sounds pretty scary.

It was stupid and reckless, on my part. The car had lost it's Sway bar, and much of it's rear suspension. The muffler was hanging on by a thread.

My pleasure, my friend. :)

Hanging in there, and trying to finish school.

I hope all is well with you.

@dru18 It was stupid and reckless, on my part. The car had lost it's Sway bar, and much of it's rear suspension. The...

Wow, I'm glad you didn't get injured.

I wish you great success in finishing school. I'm cheering for you. :D

And yes, all is well with me. Thank you. :)

@primeiro Wow, I'm glad you didn't get injured. I wish you great success in finishing school. I'm cheering for you. :D And...

Thank you. Or get anybody else injured. Later on, I had visions of that muffler flying off and hitting the car behind me. Won't do that again.

I am glad you are doing well, and thank you for cheering for my success in school.

I was thinking but i've got nothing...