+8

You have no musical talent..yet your love for music is unsurpassed.

You don't have to have musical talent in order to appreciate it...

Image for post **You have no musical talent..yet your love for music is unsurpassed.**
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
5 20

I wouldn't say NO musical talent. I do spoken word. But yeah, I love music.

How does one with musical talent answer this post?

@JerryHendrickson How does one with musical talent answer this post?

You say that although you have talent...it's possible that those who have none...can appreciate music more.

@JerryHendrickson Only equally my dear. There is no way that anyone can love music more than me.

If you thought that...you'd be wrong.

Everyone thinks they love music best.

@JerryHendrickson Prove it.

I'm channelling God right now and God says that people who have no musical talent have a special gift for particle appreciation.

@JerryHendrickson

Did you ever see the movie Amadeus? I'd explain more what I mean about this post if I knew you saw that movie...

If you've never seen that movie...or if it was a looonngg time ago...as a music lover it would certainly be interesting for you to watch.

@JerryHendrickson The title song scares me away.

The movie will rivet you...especially once you see Tom Hulce playing Mozart. And the bigger the screen and the better the sound...the better the movie, in this case....

That is if you can stand listening to Classical. It's a very evocative movie. Just as I am thinking of it...I'm there.

Have to disagree since I have musical talent. As a rapper, producer, and songwriter (and former sax player and former DJ), I'm thoroughly involved in music creation. HOWEVER, I do care about music immensely.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Disagree +1Reply
@Skr3wBall Have to disagree since I have musical talent. As a rapper, producer, and songwriter (and former sax player and...

Have you seen that old movie Amadeus? (Tom Hulce)

As I told Jer above...it will clarify my postion; it is one of the basis' of this post.

@Sukiesnow Have you seen that old movie Amadeus? (Tom Hulce) As I told Jer above...it will clarify my postion; it is one...

Never heard of it or Tom Hulce, but I still can't agree with the post due to the qualifier.

@Skr3wBall Never heard of it or Tom Hulce, but I still can't agree with the post due to the qualifier.

Since you are musical I'd recommend it. Really, I wonder why you haven't watched it.

What Qualifier.

@Sukiesnow Since you are musical I'd recommend it. Really, I wonder why you haven't watched it. What Qualifier.

I barely watch movies at all. Also the qualifier was "you have no musical talent" and I don't qualify.

@Skr3wBall I barely watch movies at all. Also the qualifier was "you have no musical talent" and I don't qualify.

Please put Amadeus on your list. You will thank me.

So you don't think that someone who is non-musical cannot appreciate music more than someone who is involved in the industry?

@Sukiesnow Please put Amadeus on your list. You will thank me. So you don't think that someone who is non-musical cannot...

No, being involved in it and adding to it, changing it, developing it, nurturing it, I think is inherently more love than a non-musical person can give. I think peak love for each is the same since you can be a part of the music industry or in music culture and not be musical (so you can have that same dedication, passion and care though express it through other means).