What makes life worth living?

Image for post What makes life worth living?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Life
5 13

Loving friends and family.

Welsh. You are like we are up here. Weird and very strange in our own particular culture.

All good things.

@2638296

I could give a list...but it sounded like he just wants simple answers...maybe that comes from being on Similar Worlds....

@ThePrinceofWales A list is good.Damn Similar Worlds.

Sometimes you can get a really good comment on SW but for the most part they are short, offhand, sarcastic, cynical...and sometimes flippant.

And I don't feel compelled to reply to comments like I do on here... I get the impression that most on SW could care less if I replied or not...

What about you?

@Sukiesnow Sometimes you can get a really good comment on SW but for the most part they are short, offhand, sarcastic...

I agree.There are some people that are nice there -us for startersbiggrin smilie-but I stay for the ones I first met on relate to that.And that music q I asked today was inspired by a post on SW.

@ThePrinceofWales I agree.There are some people that are nice there -us for starters-but I stay for the ones I first met on...

Yes...I'll have to go on your profile and answer some of your Questions on SW...you've been good about answering mine.

I haven't been on there in a few days...

I haven't been on your Other Language Song post since this iPad starts crashing on heavy image posts.